Upcoming Vectis auction 24 May , Palitoy , Star Wars

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Have not checked the website yet will have to have a look. U after anything in particular? Actually it is too early to look on the website being an end of May auction. I would give Kathy a call mate, she should have the info :wink:

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks buddy ,

Looking a SW Palitoy Greedo , I have missed out 7 times over the last couple of years . Maybe not meant to be .

:roll:

sith-smith

Grand Master
The brief description on their website just talks about the Palitoy Action Man stuff. Pretty cool items

Wonder what other Star Wars stuff could be in there!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Nearly a full tow months to go and this is already creating a stir... Vectis auctions never seem to fail to pull a veritable rabbit out of the hat. Bring on the madness again :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
steve obi wan said:
Thanks buddy ,

Looking a SW Palitoy Greedo , I have missed out 7 times over the last couple of years . Maybe not meant to be .

:roll:

An AFA 85 just went on eBay recently for just over £900. That's astounding considering the ungraded one that went earlier in 2015 for £3000 before fees. Serious price drop there.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Is Greedo still the second toughest Palitoy 20 back after Power Droid?

so many Palitoy SW cards have shown up recently that I'm not sure if difficulty order has changed on anything

stormcab

Sith Lord
theguiltyone said:
P droid is definitely still the bitch of the 20 backs.
LXW is the slag or town bike of the 20 backs!

And he would be top of my want list right now. :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
steve obi wan said:
Yep , I was bidding on it and was sniped at the end :evil: , great price

I had my eye on the Luke X-Wing AFA 75, top of my want list, but am not spending any money for a while, so had to let it go. Went for a good price, around £470.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yep , some prices are starting to fall !

Even back in the seventies Greedo was very hard to get . I remember everyone saying I need Green Greedo ! :lol:

Remember there was only 20 figures back then !

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Is Greedo still the second toughest Palitoy 20 back after Power Droid?

so many Palitoy SW cards have shown up recently that I'm not sure if difficulty order has changed on anything

Vectis recent-ish sales, M/NM only.

Power Droid 2, Greedo 9, DSD 3, Snaggletooth 6, Wally 7, HH 5, Luke X 7 (+ case?)

So PD still king of the 20s, DSD maybe second now although if there's a case around that'll change things unless it goes into a black hole as the DSC and LukeX seem to have.

I'm abit shocked at the numbers. I know we've seen a lot of these but when they're in front of you they really add up.

Kinda funny, but the Palitoy reps garage literally dwarfed every Palitoy collection out there by a huge margin by volume, rather than rarity, and the guy didn't really know what he had! Pretty mind-boggling ...

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
While I'm typing aimlessly to myself, how many of those above do you reckon we've see in the Recent Acquisitions thread? And the 12s and 30s? Not many?? 10/20%??

The numbers are also making 30bs and 45s much rarer in comparison, although they don't really attract a huge premium in price as they're generally less desirable to a fair chunk of collectors.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
theguiltyone said:
P droid is definitely still the bitch of the 20 backs.
LXW is the slag or town bike of the 20 backs!

If anyone has a slutty Pali LXW and want to sell, please drop me a pm.

The slag.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom