Header image

Vintage SW is still affordable - £50 or less MOCs latest acquisitions

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
Gadders
Regular
Regular

Re: Vintage SW is still affordable - £50 or less MOCs latest acquisitions

Postby Gadders » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:11 pm

theforceuk wrote:Great Ree-Yees, what and what a price!

Thank you and thanks for pointing out my error - it is if course Ree Yees. My other Tsukuda is a squidhead. Doh.

Gogsfett
New User
New User

Postby Gogsfett » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi Folks, Not posted on this but am a big fan of the £50 and under acquisitions!

Never paid as yet!!! more than £43 for a MOC

Have posted a few recent ones i got.

Klatuu ROTJ 65B Full sealed and also unpunched, card a bit creased and showing signs of wear but cost £21.00

Klatuu Skiff Tri-Logo, this one was a card and bubble only, with bubble as you can see pretty creased and bashed. Stuck in a duplicate Loose complete Klatuu and looks ok i think - Cost was £11.00 for card - Can't remember what i paid for figure himself - Prob cira £10.

B Wing PIlot bought about a year ago, Bottom of bubble has hole, but figure fully intact can;t be removed and original blaster... Card nice and flat and in good condition , unpunched as well. Paid £28.00

Have a few other MOCS' such as Ree Yees fully sealed - Paid £21.00 a few years back, AT-ST Driver Paid around £41 again fully sealed, and a few others.

Bargains are out there if you can be patient and also a bit lucky!!

I am tending to go more for partly sealed or even just cards with bubbles and adding figure, costs a bit more realistic and good fun hunting them down.

Cheers Gordy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:17 am

Awesome. Love a bit of character. The B-Wing Pilot with his blaster is worth more than £28 on his own.

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”