Opportunity for any Vintage or Modern Star Wars Collectors in London...

aspire2perfection

Hello there.

I am brand new to the forum and looking to make networking connections through this site.

I am West London based and hoping to hear from Collectors across London - preferably by private messaging please as I prefer one to one chats rather than threaded discussions.

Please feel free to contact me directly and I will try to respond as soon as time permits.

I have been a Star Wars Vintage and Modern collector since my youth in the 1970s and have a huge collection of Star Wars and SciFi memorabilia. I have always kept my collection off the radar and have never shared my passion online other than as a trader, so this is all very new for me. I am hoping to share photos of my collection over time on this site, to inspire interest and as a precursor to getting to know other Collectors here first and then hopefully in the real world.

I am not much of a social networker and have only tweeted when selling items on auction sites and see this new foray into the social side of collecting as having potential...

If you live in West London or anywhere within the city limits I'd love to make your acquaintance and to involve you in some SciFi based projects I'm hoping to get off the ground - including items for sale, to trade and maybe even a couple of freebies to give away!!!

I'm extremely passionate, open minded and non judgemental when it comes to all things Star Wars and scifi related and am looking for similar like minded souls. Positivity, confidence and enthusiasm are essential qualities in the people I'd like to meet here and then get to know in the real world. Cynicism bores me and negativity is counter productive... I have no time for trolls on forum boards and clichéd 'Comic Book Guy's! Hoping to meet people of substance.

Whether you are a steadfast puritan of the vintage Kenner and Palitoy or a modern collector of Kubrick's, Titanium Series, Lego or anything from POTF2 up to the new Force Awakens lines, I really want to hear from you...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom