SWFUKer's are Awesome!!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well yesterday there was a parcel sat waiting for me when I got in, was surprised as I was not expecting anything & seeing it was from Australia & the sender was Ryan I got quite excited thinking he had put a picture together for me I have been waiting for a little while, but on opening it the surprise turned to sheer shock & delight in equal measure.

You guys really have caught me totally off guard with this hugely generous & rather overwhelming gift, as you can see in the video clip I am what you would call in shock (please excuse the awful sound BTW).

So pleased with this I am really humbled by your generosity guys, I never dreamt I would own one of these special offer vader cases let alone e given one, you guys rock!

I will be messaging everyone who helped out with this personally as well as it's the least you deserve.

I was also uber chuffed with the pic Ryan has done for me, it's superb, never noticed it was a card till later with a further pic inside which is personalized & also has a list of names, this is really really the icing on the cake, I am really smitten with it & will be making up a custom double frame to display it proudly.

Luckily I also have the yoda baggie to go with the set & have added a vader in the photo from one of my multi packs so it can be seen in all it's glory, thats 2 ESB-a vader baggies I have to try & track sown now.

Not sure what else to say TBH except I love you guys! Big (manly) hugs to all. :p

My first ever youtube vid BTW

[youtube]N8OCgGkJnsw[/youtube] You can tell Lorraine is a pro with the camera :lol:

IMGP1219_zpsovvmkbcw.jpg

IMGP1221_zpse68r48b7.jpg

BTW Ryan have I gone all walking dead - where are my eyeballs :lol: this is so ****ing cool, take that Jawa scum! you got me dod on mate!

IMGP1220_zpsefodke7u.jpg

IMGP1223_zpsdyq4bfgk.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
This is something you more than deserve with everything you do and we all knew it would make you a very happy chap,
Enjoy! :D

Ian

spoons

Grand Master
I hate opening presents in front of people - well done Frank :lol:

Well deserved and good on Ryan for organising it all. Love that Vader case and the art work isn't bad either!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great video Frank, expression on your face says it all 8)

Massively well deserved for a top man on this forum.

Great work organising this Ryan, love the card :D

Brilliant result for a very worthy recipient, great stuff SWFUKERS 8)

Joe

Grand Master
I'll be honest..I was hoping we would see a tear or two but Andy is right, you did great just agreeing to be filmed opening something haha! :D

You might be blown away but I think it's safe to say that everyone who chipped in saw this as a well deserved gift for one of the forums most appreciated members. Ryan's a top guy for organising this too btw and the support from the guys on here was amazing to see. Top stuff!

Great video by the way Frank, tell Lorraine she did great! :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nice one :) Clearly the case has gone to a home where it'll be massively appreciated by a deserving recipient. Nice one, organisers and good on ya, Frank. SWFUK strikes back.

plantainman

Jedi Master
Brilliant artwork!!!

Huge kudos to the organisers, Well done, you should be proud for what you have done for Frank.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: :lol: Great video Frank even though there were no tears the shock is still evident on your face. Big thank you to those SWFUKers for helping out with this one and huge thanks to Joe for helping to pass around the hat and Pat (darth_daddius) for his very kind gesture of dropping the trade value on his case by $100 as a donation towards getting this piece into Frank's collection. Well done mate always nice to see pieces like this end up in collections like yours.

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
So THAT is what Frank looks like...... :)

Good job Ryan - it was bloody good of you to think about him and organise it.

I knew Frank would already have the baggies!

Cheers
Pat

mumbo

Sith Lord
Very deserving indeed :)

Well done to everyone involved and further proof that SWFUKers are the best 8)

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Great stuff Frank, really pleased for you :D

Great work to all those involved in making this happen! As has been said, SWFUK is the best!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Just watched the video and have to say their was a tear in my eye. I don't evan know anyone on here!

Great stuff and brill to see Frank get the Vader case very much deserved.

PS I still cry when I watch ROTS. :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom