New collector interview! Niels Pit | Trilogo.info

Joe

Grand Master
http://trilogo.info/trilogo-collector-interviews/niels-pit/

You guys will all remember his collection from the limelight section no doubt! SWF member "thunderpit" talks all about his collection on Trilogo.info!

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Wow I actually missed this, nice to see someone returning like that. He has an amazing collection. I bet he was getting swamped with messages about those clipper and some other specials...

Thanks for posting this here aswell Joe!

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
Ok, that was a really good read.
I particularly like that Niels put away the collection rather than sell up.
Now his kids must be thinking who they hell is this guy they have been calling their father!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
How could I forget those photos. Never seen such a wealth of amazing pieces. What's all the more amazing is the fact he put it together 20 odd years ago for peanuts!

A really interesting interview, Joe. It's great to hear stories from Trilogo collectors from the 90s. The story about the seller with 6 x Madines and another with 4 x Jawa (at 18 euros each :lol: ) do may you wonder just how rare these really are.

Great fun and an education on Nintendo stuff, too!

Thunderpit

Padawan
Hi Guys and ty all!

just a small side note, back then it was already expensive as well to collect. Not the way it is now ofcourse, but the money was worth more as well. i mean a bread was like half a euro back then. Right now its 2 euros for example.

And we REALLY had to work hard to find things you wanted..:) Luckily i did back then hahaha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom