Vectis Mega sale July 19th and 20th

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
There will be a sale at Vectis on the above dates which will include some mega rare figures.Some of the images are already on Facebook and I will post some links as soon as I get chance.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 974
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 968
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 970
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 963
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 991

stormcab

Sith Lord
Hahaha, you gotta be kidding me. There really is so much vintage coming out of the woodwork I'm starting to think there's a factory in China knocking it out.

Lindo

Sith Lord
I was at Vectis this morning picking up my wins from yesterday and 3 of their employees mentioned this sale in July to me, apparently it is going to be a big one.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Anyone who has not seen some of the stuff coming up needs to get on Facebook to look.

Square card meccano fett and yoda, first shot carded sample anakin with charcoal robes, Pbp figures, jawa miscard on a fett cardback, meccano Rotj, carded vlix, 2 trilogo jawas, 2 trilogo fetts, rocket firing fett.

Plus more!

Joe

Grand Master
You need to add Nick Dykes (Hothrebel) as he was the one that posted the pics on his timeline: https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.dykes.92?fref=ts

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
All I can see on their page is about a Teddy bear's picnic and how Rod Stewart likes trains?! :lol:

Christian

Jedi Master
Wow - wow - wow - wow. Just had a browse through the pictures - some unbelievably HTF pieces and great condition as well. Anyone else spot the 20Bk Fett? As well as Meccano's, PBP's, Vlix, RF Fett, Revenge Fett proof Drooooooooooooooolllllllllll :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock: A stunning collection being broken up.

The week after CE3.... :roll:

kvavik

Jedi Knight
This is going to be really fun to watch. Probably only going to afford the popcorn, though. :D

itfciain

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
You are going to have to shift some serious acrylic there Christian ;)

haha - him and me both - I want one of those Trilogo Fetts and have already committed to a couple of other items from Nick's stall - you are going to see shiny box selling at it's finest during that weekend

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I think we'll need to designate someones hotel room the 'drop-off point' at CE3 due to the amount that's likely to be bought in the room sales :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom