Supporter
The power that separates the Men from the Toys,
Surely the Force more power it deploys,
A cat to ride on, against Xwings Galore,
Not contest there that's for sure,
A skeleton nemesis what's that all about,
This badass and cohorts would soon feel the rout,
From Jedi and saber, force push and light,
No contest, old bone face would lose the fight.
Having said all that i am a fan,
But second place would sit Mr He Man
Behind the toys that light the way,
For SW collectors outright winner every day :wink:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
As Yoda once said;

"judge me by my size do you"

:!:

Must admit I do like a bit of He-Man but not a patch on SW :wink:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
He-Man is a bitch :D ( in Fanboys style )

Actually loved watching MOTU but a choice between Star Wars and that steroid enhanced knob - SW all the way, both films and toys.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Actually love He-Man, love this picture. If I had the money and space would have a MOTU MOC collection as well.

Agree though Star Wars any day of the week. :wink:

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
If the legend about anabolic steroids is true, I'd like to see what He-Man is packing in his tight briefs.

He's also putting unnecessary strain on his joints. The big wanker.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I had that Heman figure when I was a kid. I also never understood why there never came a master of the univers movie 2 :?

I think the movie was awesome and the end with skeletor saying he will be back was cool 8)

yoda

Sith Lord
Always loved watching He-man but never got the figures. Now that's putting more fresh ideas in my head :roll:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
I had that Heman figure when I was a kid. I also never understood why there never came a master of the univers movie 2 :?

I think the movie was awesome and the end with skeletor saying he will be back was cool 8)

Hopefully we will see a MOTU film one day, not sure about a sequal though. I diden't like how it was based on Earth, that's one of the magic things about Star Wars, the fact that the entire Star Wars universe is completely detached from ours.

Heard there making a Thundercats film. :)

yoda

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:

Hopefully we will see a MOTU film one day, not sure about a sequal though. I diden't like how it was based on Earth, that's one of the magic things about Star Wars, the fact that the entire Star Wars universe is completely detached from ours.

Is that the same one with brad pitt? Or is that an older one that was made before?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:

I think it was ok that they were on earth some of the time. I loved James Tolkan as the cop, he was so funny :lol:

But I still think there should have been a 2nd movie where it should have based on Eternia but maybe with the kids coming to Eternia to help Heman and co. :D

elcroz

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:

There was a sequel planned by Cannon movies, they were in the toilet financially and created sets and costumes for MOTU 2 - used said sets and costumes for the Van Damme movie 'Cyborg'.

Further reading: http://thecomicscode.weebly.com/masters-of-the-universe-2.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom