The Vintage Rebellion Fanzine

Richard_H

Grand Master
Without giving too much away we at The Vintage Rebellion are pleased to announce the release of their fanzine for CE3. It is the only swag that we are charging a small cost for - everything else is free. (Not for free Jez at that's bad grammar)

It is 28 pages, full colour, with articles written by Gary Smith, Jason Smith and other top collecting guys. The cover by Mark Daniels is stunning. This can be collected at CE3 or posted to you at extra cost. There are games, quizzes and plenty of things to do when you are queuing or taking a dump.

APPS? MOBILE PHONES? EBOOKS? ALL THAT SORT OF THING? NEVER AGAIN!! It is finally here. The Vintage Rebellion Podcast fanzine: It Came From The Loft issue 1 (it may only have one issue). Its full of vintage related stuff, cover by the gorgeous Mark Daniels (and the title) and articles from the collecting community. You can buy / reserve a copy from this link (I hope it works): http://www.vintagerebellion.co.uk/fanzine. It is in full colour with a groovy selection of single colour covers (here are two such examples)

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
I've paid for mine; will be great reading on the train on the way home from CE3 to make those miles fly by :D

Great idea.

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Holy Moly - like that 50ties style of the Cover. Need to have this ... love all kind of fanzines.
Excuse my dumbness ... if I want to pickup/buy that zine at CE3, I don't have to pre-order, right!?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Done! Worth the price for the cover alone.

Question: Why has it appeared on my PayPal account as "Pete's bikini wax fund"?

Richard_H

Grand Master
Plastikheld said:
Holy Moly - like that 50ties style of the Cover. Need to have this ... love all kind of fanzines.
Excuse my dumbness ... if I want to pickup/buy that zine at CE3, I don't have to pre-order, right!?

There is no dumb question. Although twice now I've been asked how do you spell GCSE by kids :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, as long as they don't sell out you can buy at CE3 as long as it's not at the booth

Dfran8

Padawan
Just in case it solds out, and sure it will :wink: ... I have paid mine!
Maybe the best purchase at CE? the most fun? definitely the craziest, XDD
I will stalk you guys for my copy on Thursday! :D :D

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Richard_H said:
Plastikheld said:

There is no dumb question. Although twice now I've been asked how do you spell GCSE by kids :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, as long as they don't sell out you can buy at CE3 as long as it's not at the booth
Asked the other way - can I order and pay now and pickup at CE3?

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Plastikheld said:
Richard_H said:
Plastikheld said:

Asked the other way - can I order and pay now and pickup at CE3?

Yes - that option is made available in the checkout process.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Just ordered but it didn't add any postage costs, let me know if you want extra to cover this?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
Just ordered but it didn't add any postage costs, let me know if you want extra to cover this?

Same here actually looking at it. More than happy to pass fees to you guys at CE

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom