Vectis Museum Sale

andygo

Padawan
Put some proxy bids in this morning in case I get caught up in a meeting and already way over normality !! Chucking thousand pound plus bids on stuff as a back up plan to be told pre bidding is in excess of this is an indication of how mental this is gonna go when it kicks off for real tomorrow..... ! :)

...don't think I'll bother somehow....

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
4026_l.jpg

£15,000 - £20,000 estimate... and all I'm thinking is you dirty boy! Why didn't they give it a gentle clean before encasing it in the acrylic! :D

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
Authentic Boba Fett manufacturing gestated dirt is probably worth something these days. Some big cash being splashed tomorrow, would love to be able to sit and watch but I've got to work. Should be very interesting.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Mental prices already. My bids that were highest yesterday already outbid. Being bloody careful this time not to accidentally hit the bid button and buy any more boxes of loose beater figures :D

FECK ME!

Meccano Yoda £10k
Meccano Fett £26k
rocket firing Fett £18750

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Yoda square card went for £8k, Fett Square card for £21k and Ricket Firing Fett for £15k.

Capture.JPG

:)

Jason

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 916

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
stormcab said:
Toy Toni Fett going for £425 even though disclosed as "not factory sealed" :shock:

Odd one, two of them near identical. First one went for £170, second one went for £340...

:lol:

Jason

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
£21,000 for the Meccano Fett?

I believe that is a new world record for a figure sold at auction. Was the £21,000 including fees or hammer price?

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Nick_IoW said:
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
£21,000 for the Meccano Fett?

I believe that is a new world record for a figure sold at auction. Was the £21,000 including fees or hammer price?

Hammer price!

Holy mackerel - that is indeed a new world record! Previous was the Palitoy Boba sold last year for £18k including fees.

This smashes it, with 20% fees added, by my count that is....

£25,200.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom