Colouring-in Posters by Harley Coptic.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Does anyone else remember these things?

They were colouring-in posters which were, according the little info I can find, released in 1977 by Harley Coptic in the States. I remember getting the very same design as a stocking filler in the early 80s. I'm torn between remembering mine coming rolled in a tube OR, unlike the ones pictured, being printed on quite thick card with the black areas being printed in felt! I remember both those formats being common at the time. Either of those things would come with about five felt tipped pens.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/star-wars-posters-harley-copic-1977-218817357

Any knowledge of these in the house?

I have some of these mine are in a cellophane wrapper. some come with the 5 felt tips
and some a set of paints! the usa version is craftmaster in the uk they came as palitoy
and I have seen takara for japan sets as well. think they are called playnts in the catalogues
not sure on my spelling on that.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks guys.

currymonster6290 said:
I have some of these mine are in a cellophane wrapper. some come with the 5 felt tips
and some a set of paints! the usa version is craftmaster in the uk they came as palitoy
and I have seen takara for japan sets as well. think they are called playnts in the catalogues
not sure on my spelling on that.

Sort my curiosity please. Are they rolled or flat and are any of them made of felt?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom