Framed up Instruction sheets

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
I'm thinking of starting a new collection of the Instruction sheets that came with vehicles and playset's and was thinking of having them framed.
Just I love some of the line artwork on the front of them and I wonder if anyone has done this, does it look any good? I'd be interested to see what they look like.

(Oh and if you have any you don't want :D )

walkie

Sith Lord
Why people collect this stuff baffles me?!?!

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7480-walkie-s-read-the-bloody-instructions-limelight-v2

But seriously good luck, and this area of the hobby is seriously under appreciated. Looking forward to your first update.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
27896706954_358dcccfc5_k.jpg
P1180222 by Jason Smith, on Flickr

I put a bunch in a large frame I have.

Jason

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Seahawks - Thank for the support
Walkie - Thanks for the link, thats a really good check list for me to work off.
Mr_Palitoy - They look great all like that I was thinking of a frame for each but that has given me some food for thought, thank you.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
It's a good idea mate. They are cool and an important part of the vintage story. I have a few, was thinking about framing my Slave 1 one and unused sticker sheet. I'm keen to pick up a Palitoy Falcon one to go with my Falcon. I'm a big fan of framing vintage stuff generally, whether it's cardbacks, comics, instructions - whatever. It's all visually interesting

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom