Secret Santa 2016 - Closed - Let me know if your gift has arrived!

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Okay, first things first, be gentle, this Santa is still case fresh and a little unsteady on his feet.

In fine tradition as we get older Christmas is being touted earlier than ever before, even in this galaxy far, far away that we all call home.
So, without further ado I hereby declare the Official SWFUK Secret Santa 2016 Open!

Whose interested? You know the score, declare you are in, give hints as to what you want and your paired SS does the rest :D

And don't worry about this random nutcase, I'm a Jedi Master under a different name, just this way its more secret :lol:
Registration closes on October 15th, everyone will be paired up by the 20th October

You will then have until Dec 12th to deliver a wonderful Secret Santa present to your partner.

Rules:
1, You must be a member who has a post count of over 50 and who joined the forum before August 1st 2016 (if you are outside of this criteria please send your requests to me).
2, Please add your wish list to this thread, think about whats possible and try not to make it too difficult for your paired person.
3, Please PM me your address, i will forward it on to your paired partner.
4, Please be creative and get into the spirit. In recent years lots of presents were wrapped, cards made and overall the effort was more than brilliant.
5, The target price is £30 plus postage. If you purchase something cheaper, please try to make up the balance.
6, To save money on postage if you and the recipient are both going, there will be the option to hand deliver your present at the Farthest From weekend in December.
7, You must keep proof of postage.
8, Please photo the item/items prior to posting.
9, On receipt of your present please inform me so i can inform the sender.
10, I will begin a present reveal thread at Xmas, everyone must upload a photo of their present.
11, Finally, we are a global community with some extremely active members from overseas. If posting an item abroad is an issue for you please let me know.

This has always been a fun community forum event which has provided people with fantastic presents. Let's make this the best one yet!

Merry Christmas everyone!! :mrgreen:

The Official Good Boys (and girls :? ) List

1, mr_palitoy :mrgreen:
2, Richard_H :mrgreen:
3, robpmarsh :mrgreen:
4, mumbo :mrgreen:
5, Stuart Skinner :mrgreen:
6, ScruffyLookingNH :mrgreen:
8, RifleSmile :mrgreen:
9, chewbaccadave :mrgreen:
10, Pomse2001 :mrgreen:
12, spoons :mrgreen:
13, adampbooth :mrgreen:
14, grinchy :mrgreen:
15, Daz (DP1973) :mrgreen:
16, Section 8 :mrgreen:
18, SOJ :mrgreen:
20, Poncho :mrgreen:
21, scott82 :mrgreen:
23, naughtyjedi :mrgreen:
24, Grant_C :mrgreen:
19, ewok13 :mrgreen:
22, plantman :mrgreen:
7, steve obi wan :mrgreen:
17, Doomseeker :mrgreen:
11, starshipriot - en route via Florida

Key - :) SS has his address :D Wish List has been added to thread :mrgreen: Has received his present!! FF = is going to FF

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Count me in. Keeping the Ewoks theme going again, I would like to expand on my vintage letraset and stationary collection.

Here is what I have so far.

13724829_10154242262430149_7553110397380073606_o.jpg

I already have the carded Ewoks pencil/eraser combo.

Things that I need that are within the £25 budget and readily obtainable are:-

Ewoks erasers (various carded ones available)
Ewoks letrarset (also a Jabba the Hut one that pairs with the ewok one)

I think it's important to list stuff within budget and that can be found without too much hassle. So we shouldn't just be reposting our wants lists. I did quite a bit of thinking and looking at current and completed listings on ebay to find something that fits into this criteria. We should all be doing the same.

Also, I will be at Xmas FF if that helps save on postage costs.

cheers Jason

Richard_H

Grand Master
Count me in. I'll have a think over the coming weeks.

Any of the first 12 figures to fill my action display stand
Any sigma mug which is not Luke XWP, Leia, Lando, Vader, C3PO, Yoda
And boxed mailer which is not Emperor
Any SW (not Jedi) erasers
Palitoy Landspeeder
Diecast Falcon
Any green or orange topps trading cards
Any unusual R5 items

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I'm in!

Leia Hoth Red Hair loose
Beater ESB MOC's
AT-AT box
Cloud Car box

....or anything not showing in my Leia Hoth focus link :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
In :)

Wishlist

Army builders - Tusken's & Stormies

Cardbacks, not fussed about condition, for my ROTJ run I still need..... Han Solo, BSG Black, Chewbacca, Rebel Commander

:D

Updated 25/11/16

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
In of course, always a lot of fun.

A threesome with Daphne and Velma would be good if someone can arrange, failing that I'll have a think and add some bits over coming week.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Love a bit of Christmas action in August. Count me in with bells on.

My little list is as follows:

1) A nice, complete ROTJ and or ESB UK sticker album
2) Almost anything Sigma in terms of figurines or character mugs. I only have Bib Fortuna figurine and Han Hoth mug so anything else would be great.
3) Stationery stuff. I have record erasers, ROTJ pencil toppers and the acrylic cased ROTJ scented erasers. Anything else is good.
4) The red and blue SW/ESB trading card sets or unopened packets of the same.
5) Unopened packets of ROTJ stickers
6) Absolutely anything odd ball!
7) A mid 90s Tomart Price Guide

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Count me in ! :D

My wish list

12 inch figures
Die cast vehicles
Loose X wing , Jabba , or really any loose ship

Etc etc

Thanks my SS :shock:

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Count me in guys !

My wish list

Any vintage Star Wars stationary like erasers / rulers etc
Star Wars Comics
Loose white bespin guard
Anything diecast

Thanks Santa !

Nicky

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
I don't think my secret santa will be able to get a vintage carded figure that i need at todays prices so i would like any unopened baggie besides the emperor or nien nunb please or even better would be a complete mailer besides the emperor mailer,cheers Dave.

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Actually had to have a long think about what I wanted this year. My collecting goal of a complete collection of basic figures is nearing it's end, so there's not too much vintage I am really after that is affordable! However, here is a few things of what I am after! I know it's a long list but I want to be able to make it easier!

Vintage

Vintage American Marvel Star Wars/ESB/ROTJ/Droids/Ewoks comics. I don't have many (and mine are pretty beat up) but love the American ones which are smaller not a4 like ours and were monthly not weekly like our ones.

Vintage Trading Cards. I have the first series (blue) of the orignal Star Wars ones, and first series (Red) of Return of the Jedi ones. Any more would be good!

Mini-rig of Endor Forest ranger (complete)

Not Vintage, 90s Star Wars! But would still like!

As I was born in 1990, I didn't have the first hand experience of Star Wars toys in the shops you guys did. My first shop bought Star Wars stuff was micromachines! I would LOVE some of these that I had as a kid. Either:

Micromachines Transforming Death Star playset, which turned into Tatooine. If you could find a complete one for the price, I would LOVE it. Doesn't have to be boxed (Though Ralph Mcquarrie designed the box artwork himself!) just complete (figures were Owen, Beru, Ben Kenobi, Jawas on a ronto and Millenium Falcon if I remember correctly)

Micromachines Planet Dagobah playset, complete. Again doesn't HAVE to be boxed, but if you find a boxed one cheap, Hooray!

Any loose complete or carded POTF2 figures. Don't own any at the moment and want to start a collection, and first port of call is the uber muscular figures, particularly Lando who looks the best and any absurd ones like the R5D4 that turns into a cannon!

Also I have a soft spot for background characters that were made into figures in the early 2000s, think they are called 'saga' figures? I remember I had a podracer called Teemto and a Tusken woman with a child, and I loved those! So yeah, I'm really happy with any loose complete figures really. I really am just getting into collecting modern again!

Hopefully my SS will be able to find something out of this lot! I am happy with anything though! Merry Christmas to all my fellow SWFUK'ers!

adampbooth

Padawan
Dear Santa,

In terms of wish list I'm pretty easy... I'd love any vintage bits & bobs - the more unusual the better.... stationary, food packaging, trading cards, flyers, Ewoks Cartoon stuff, mail away stuff, toiletries... Anything! (Would prefer a few smaller items rather than one big item just because its more exciting to look through!)

Also, I've been after a POTF Mara Jade figure for quite some time and never seem to get round to buying one...

Any baggie or mailer would also be appreciated!

No loose vintage figures please as the only couple of variants I need are way outside the price bracket.

Thanks Santa! Really looking forward to this! :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
I'm in again, last years present was great
as for my list
Vintage
looking for yoda hand puppet , checking completed listings they vary in price from under to over the agreed limit,
die cast x wing a beater is fine for my beater diecast focus or a landspeeder diecast again a beater is fine
loose x wing luke beater is fine
any promotional leaflets, paper goods, etc, infact anything out of the ordinary!
any baggie or mailaway to (not emperor please) just ordered one, thanks!

Modern
stormtrooper, R2, any is fine for my R2 Shelf,
I won't be attending ff
Cheers santa!

Daz

Padawan
Merry Christmas..... Count me in Santa.

I've been good honest this year :wink:

Wish list is now complete :D I will also be attending the FF weekend in December :wink:

Any promotional leaflets/adverts
Books / Annuals / Comics
ESB Sticker album ( chancer )
Topps trading cards blue/red
Catalogues
Any odd ball SW
Lucky dip item

To be honest happy to receive anything in good old fashioned Christmas spirit :D

Cheers daz

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom