Calling for bubble/blister experts pbp?

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
So I was going through some beater mocs I have and notice the bubble on this weequay looks like the pbp bubble type but I wasn't aware that they was used on palitoy cards ? Is this the case or is it not a pbp bubble ? Any help would be appreciated :)
IMG_7247_zpscvm6rhua.jpg

IMG_7249_zps0vla62yb.jpg

IMG_7250_zpscollmrbf.jpg

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
I've owned a couple of PBP ROTJ MOC figures and this Weequay bubble does look like the same they used on them (Klaatu in particular).

Can't comment on whether they were used on Pali cards though. Interesting figure mate

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Does anybody own a PBP moc ? If you do could you please measure bubble for me I want to see if this bubble is the same size?

Thanks Aidan :)

spoons

Grand Master
Palitoy made cards for PBP so no issue with this. Palitoy made the cardbacks, I assume the bubbles and figures were added in Spain as the same cardbacks are found with different bubbles and figures (packaged in U.K.)

spoons

Grand Master
PBP

Pal%2065%20Clipper%20PBP%20%201_zpspx2hgubg.jpg

And Palitoy

Pal%2065D%20front_zpsmz67uy7h.jpg

Although with the amount of the PBP Palitoy found in the U.K. It's quite likely that the pbp figs were sent here for packaging?

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Thanks spoons

Found these images on google one is a Vader palitoy 65bk and the other pbp the bubbles almost look identical but the pbp is slightly bigger so it looks like they are infact different bubbles .. would you agree?

Attachments

• IMG_9939.PNG
    IMG_9939.PNG
    202.7 KB · Views: 214
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom