What is taking Vectis so long to list the next Star Wars auction??

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Definitely getting close to the wire on this !!!! Still not uploaded yet ! :cry:

If it was my collection I would be getting concerned :twisted: :cry:

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
When's the sale please? It's probably me being stupid but I can't find it on their site.

Thanks

wrighty

Sith Lord
Exactly!! I would be really pissed off!!

steve obi wan said:
Definitely getting close to the wire on this !!!! Still not uploaded yet ! :cry:

If it was my collection I would be getting concerned :twisted: :cry:

wrighty

Sith Lord
Anyone think they might delay the date? There really isn't time for them to promote the auction and do the road shows!!

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
wrighty said:
Anyone think they might delay the date? There really isn't time for them to promote the auction and do the road shows!!

Apparently they were at the Sandown show at the weekend. The word then was that the listing would go up on Monday 14th Nov. But obviously that didnt happen.

The auction date has to be delayed now surely which is a PR disaster.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
All this gear will sell, no question. But if the vendor is looking to maximise the coin he's going to get for these items, he's going to want maximum exposure. With less than 2 weeks until the hammer falls, I'd be concerned that the auction won't have the same level of visibility that previous ones have. That said, I doubt too much will slip under the radar.

maxf

Jedi Master
A bit disappointing IMO - and I say that as a meccano collector (albeit not of Jedi stuff).

Vectis were at Sandown but didnt take any of the meccano stuff with them (aside from the knackered Snaggletooth).

Palifan

Sith Lord
That Meccano VCJ is going to go for a small fortune even with it being essentially a reseal, any guesses?

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom