Hello

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Have been reading posts on this site for some time with interest.
Stopped my collection bout a year ago and reading this site has got me bang into collecting again, much to my girlfriends dismay! Its all been down to looking at the pictures of Sith Smiths amazing collection! So here's my question.... What should be my first purchase to celebrate my return to Star Wars collecting?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
welcome to the forum, and back to collecting SNAGGLE!

Your first purchase all depends on what kind of collection you want to work on, loose, carded, graded carded figures, graded loose, variant, etc etc. It also depends on what you want to spend as well.

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Hi Weasel!

Got a mixture of stuff nothing too flash compared to you lot! Got a few carded ROTJ, Power Droid 20 back, open Greedo 20 back, ESB Bossk (mint), AFA 85 loose stormy, and a few other bits and bobs!

Love the 12 and 20 backs, not that bothered if they'r a bit rough round the edges, as not blessed with huge amounts of cash at xmas time to spend on Star Wars, ha ha! Just love the 70's colours on the first run!

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
Hi mate, welcome back to the fray :D .
Maybe we could set up a collective training session for all of our missus to help them understand...

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Hi Mate.
My missus is in denial about my interest in vintage StarWars, she hopes that it may be a passing phase. NO CHANCE! :twisted: :twisted:

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Hi Coco,

Yeah thanks for the warm welcome! Really good forum this, just excited to get back into collecting again, missed it to be honest!

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Hiya Snaggle and welcome to the forums, hope you have a great stay!!

The lads on here are all very pleasant, helpful and kind so im sure youve found the best place for all your star wars needs!!

Like you i have started collecting and at the moment concentrating on the 12-backs wherever possible! I may have a R5-D4 (mint) and Greedo (small crack to bubble) for sale soon!! If your interested please let me know!!

Have a good stay and enjoy yourself.

Kris

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Hi Sith and Jukesy!!

Really enjoyed the photo's of your collection Sith, inspired me to get back into collecting!

Thanks everyone for such friendly welcome!

Yeah Jukesy may well be interested in the future, just keep me informed!

The top of my wishlist at the mo is a Luke X-Wing 20 back, really love the orange against the blue!

Dom

Jedi Master
Welcome on board buddy :D

Im sure your missus will come round, mine is buying me the new Lego Salve 1 for xmas

Please note there is only one member that wants to pork Kelly Osbourne and he gets jealous, so be careful if you like that sort of thing :wink:

Bollux

Grand Master
Alright buddy?

I am too poor to collect MOC's so have to stick to loose stuff, but if I spot anything on ebay i will post it on here for you mate.

Its not me who likes Kelly Osbourne either, its Craig!

inzaman

Sith Lord
SNAGGLE said:
and reading this site has got me bang into collecting again,
Oh yes it is good for that, i was only interested in afa loose; now i'd love an ESB carded collection, POTF carded collection, this variant that variant, you get the drift :D

Anyway welcome and as for first items are you into carded or loose?

Welcome aboard. What you really want to buy is a loose, scuffed up Ree Yees with a repro rifle and wobbly arms.

If you're good I'll send you one for a mere Ã'£20.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Hi Snaggle, so are you a red or a blue?!! :lol:

Yes I do like Kelly Osbourne but there are others on the forum who agree with me as the previous polls have shown, they're just too shy to admit their feelings publically. :wink:

Kelly Osbourne is a sex moped.

That means she may be fun to ride, she may let you "park it anywhere" but you'd be mortified if any of your mates saw you on it. Plus any fun had while riding it would be countered by the annoying whining sound.

And to drag the analogy out even further you'd be a fool not to wear protective equipment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom