Sith Lord
Is this a new way to handle vintage MOC now? :shock:

Attachments

• IMG_0648.PNG
    IMG_0648.PNG
    132.8 KB · Views: 595

maxf

Jedi Master
Is that's John on facebook? He collects art and that's definitely the way to handle paper prints, so I guess it's just a good habit carried over.

Saying that, I wouldn't bother personally as Mocs tend to be glossy so oil from your hands won't affect them.

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
There's a guy on evilbay that sells all his vintage stuff with photos of him holding them with white gloves.

Maybe it is a fetish of his :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
About 6 years ago I remember spotting a reflection of Grant (the Scottish one not the Welsh Ewok loving podcast one) wearing gloves in his limelight pics. Even though all his figures were AFA graded he didn't like getting fingerprints on the cases..

I quite rightly used that as ammo whenever I took the piss out of him and brought it up whenever I had the opportunity :lol:

Personally I try not to handle things too much if I can help it, I'll always wash my hands before touching carded figures and the like but I don't do the gloves thing. Although, given the values of some of the stuff these days it might be something that catches on!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Joe said:
About 6 years ago I remember spotting a reflection of Grant (the Scottish one not the Welsh Ewok loving podcast one) wearing gloves in his limelight pics. Even though all his figures were AFA graded he didn't like getting fingerprints on the cases..

I quite rightly used that as ammo whenever I took the piss out of him and brought it up whenever I had the opportunity :lol:

Personally I try not to handle things too much if I can help it, I'll always wash my hands before touching carded figures and the like but I don't do the gloves thing. Although, given the values of some of the stuff these days it might be something that catches on!

Grant and his Marigolds. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom