Secret Santa reveal thread!

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Merry Christmas guys! I'm still excitedly waiting for my present to arrive, so can't wait to see what everyone else recieved. Pics!

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Huge thanks to my SS!

Didn't have the BBG in my run
20161225_0931592_zpsqo1xhj8h.jpg

and here he is with his 'brother from another mother' in lovely acrylic
20161225_0931462_zpsmpmu2h03.jpg

Richard_H

Grand Master
Very pleased with my gifts. Makes up for the modern tat in the other thread :lol:

Thanks Santa and my buyer!

Attachments

• IMG_2943.JPG
    IMG_2943.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,044

spoons

Grand Master
My secret Santa has pulled out all the stops this year. Fantastic effort santa - love every bit of it especially the card!

Unused contents bi logo int 4, Jedi stickers and a SW archives book - that's me sorted for the rest of the day :) Thanks santa

Have a great day everyone

IMG_3561.JPG

IMG_3562.JPG

IMG_3559.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3561.JPG
    IMG_3561.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 1,013
  • IMG_3559.JPG
    IMG_3559.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,020

spoons

Grand Master
And a big thanks to the forum Secret Santa - great effort sorting all this!

grinchy

Sith Lord
Opened my present, really impressed, thanks Santa, the note included said I was to open the blow up R2 chair and to open the rest of the presents using it, sadly my arse is to big to fit in the chair :lol:

DSC06227_zpslr1x6hdu.jpg

Thanks a lot santa, and thanks to our board santa, thanks for running it!

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Hope everyone had a great Christmas Day.

Many thanks to Secret Santa for organising and to my Santa for the awesome gifts. Very happy chappie

Attachments

• 20161226_102436.jpg
    20161226_102436.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 934

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks santa for a christmas and some fantastic christmas gifts :D Merry Christmas

santa-thank-you.gif

But what the **** have I done since santa give me a padme and a jar jar binks again this year

1062.gif

santa.jpg

mumbo

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
But what the **** have I done since santa give me a padme and a jar jar binks again this year

You clearly have a Padme/Jar Jar focus going on Lars :wink: :lol:

Thank you to my SS, love the figures. Will get pics up when I get my camera back which was left elsewhere.

:)

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Heres mine - plenty of reading over the Xmas hols - thanks Santa :D

And thanks to the Secret Santa who organised this all!

Zke4d2D.jpg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
First I'm accused of being some goof in the new Ghostbusters film and now Princess Leia in Ewok Celebration outfit. :lol:

Big thanks to my Secret Santa for helping me acquire a GW Acrylic Fush Tank. Be wanting one for ages but been putting it off. Now I have one I realise that I should have got one ages ago. It's fantastic.

Merry Christmas SWFUK

Attachments

• IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 867

Pomse2001

Grand Master
mumbo said:
Pomse2001 said:

Thank you to my SS, love the figures. Will get pics up when I get my camera back which was left elsewhere.

Noooooo I have not :p How is it going with your Aunt Beru focus ? :lol: :p

mumbo

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
mumbo said:
Pomse2001 said:

Lars you are clearly still at the denial stage, in order to move on you must come to terms with this problem and admit to your fondness for the queenie and her annoying sidekick, only then can you start to publicly enjoy your love of these characters and share the undoubted hundreds of variants you have of these two figures :wink:

As for Beru it's limited

Pomse2001

Grand Master
mumbo said:
Pomse2001 said:
mumbo said:

Lars you are clearly still at the denial stage, in order to move on you must come to terms with this problem and admit to your fondness for the queenie and her annoying sidekick, only then can you start to publicly enjoy your love of these characters and share the undoubted hundreds of variants you have of these two figures :wink:

As for Beru it's limited

There is also a few customs of aunt beru, do you have them all ? :D I have seen her as a skeleton :lol:

I have a few padme and jar jar binks moc that I bought many years ago when I did not know better :lol: :p

mumbo

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
mumbo said:
Pomse2001 said:

As for Beru it's limited

I have a few padme and jar jar binks moc that I bought many years ago when I did not know better :lol: :p

There you go Lars you have taken your first steps well done, it will only get easier from here on in. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your Padme / Jar Jar collection :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
mumbo said:
Pomse2001 said:
mumbo said:

As for Beru it's limited

There you go Lars you have taken your first steps well done, it will only get easier from here on in. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your Padme / Jar Jar collection :D

If you dress up as aunt beru to a star wars convention and take pictures of it and share it on the forum then you can see pictures of my collection :wink: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom