Forum Figure of the Year 2017 - 1st Round - Group P

Forum Figure of the Year - GROUP P

• Max Rebo

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Sand People (Tusken Raider)

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Luke Skywalker (Imperial Stormtrooper Outfit)

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)

Votes: 47 77.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
PLEASE SELECT THREE

A tough little collective of figures for the final group in this round. Luke Farmboy has been the most improved figure since the opening competition, 2nd round exit in 2014 to Luke Jedi, Quarter Final elimination in 2015 to Yoda and then last year beaten in the final against Emperor's Royal Guard. Can he finally be the good guy figure to take the title. He will be up against some tough opponents however, Han Hoth may have been eliminated in the 1st round in the opening two years but last year he went on a dizzy crusade which was finally ended in the quarter final against the Hoth Stormtrooper. Tusken Raider has had both a second round and third round exit in the past, but for the final three; Anakin, Luke Stormie and Max Rebo it has always been a case of first round elimination.

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

QUALIFIERS

Princess Leia Organa
Hammerhead
R2-D2 (Solid Dome)
Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot
Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
Imperial Gunner
Gamorrean Guard
IG-88
Stormtrooper
Power Droid
2-1B
Nien nunb
R5-D4
Bossk
Yoda
Amanaman
Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disgusie)
Squid Head
Biker Scout
C-3P0 (Original Release)
Princess Leia (Boushh Disguise)
Death Star Droid
Jawa
Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)
Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Outfit)
Darth Vader
Boba Fett
Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Relatively straightforward for me...

- Luke Skywalker - First 12, iconic, simplistic... all the good bits of the early figure designs/sculpts for me.
- Han Hoth - If only for the fact you can holster his blaster... Love this figure to bits!
- Sand People - wonderful sculpt and again beautifully simplistic which makes it a classic

Jez

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:

- Luke Skywalker - First 12, iconic, simplistic... all the good bits of the early figure designs/sculpts for me. + MY FIRST FIGURE (JEZ)
- Han Hoth - If only for the fact you can holster his blaster... Love this figure to bits!
- Sand People - wonderful sculpt and again beautifully simplistic which makes it a classic

SNAP, again!!! Seriously this is getting silly.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Jez said:
SAVORY100 said:

- Luke Skywalker - First 12, iconic, simplistic... all the good bits of the early figure designs/sculpts for me. + MY FIRST FIGURE (JEZ)

SNAP, again!!! Seriously this is getting silly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: They say too much running and you lose your mind... :lol: :lol: :lol:

inzaman

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:

- Luke Skywalker - First 12, iconic, simplistic... all the good bits of the early figure designs/sculpts for me.
Exactly the same as me and for the same reasons really.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Tusken Raiders - one of my top 3 figures, love the Raiders 8)
Luke Stormie - ok so the head is ridiculously small and looks nothing like Luke but a great figure with removable helmet
Han Hoth - just pips Farmboy

hellhippie

Jedi Master
inzaman said:
SAVORY100 said:

Exactly the same as me and for the same reasons really.

EXACTLY ..... the sand people are my #1 figure ever since I was a boy so they always win over all other
these are my votes

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
RESULTS

1. 51 votes. Sand People (Tusken Raider)
2. 48 votes. Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)

3. 35 votes. Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)
4. 22 votes. Luke Skywalker (Imperial Stormtrooper Disguise)
5. 13 votes. Max Rebo
6. 3 votes. Anakin Skywalker

the final group of the opening round sees a comfortable progression for two figures, the Tusken pips Farmboy for the group win but both progress comfortably.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
So the first round finishes and yet again the defending champion, in this case the Emperor's Royal Guard, falls at the first hurdle.

The other former Champions, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett, both progress to the knockouts as they look to take the title for the second time.

8 of the first 12 progress with only Obi-Wan, Chewbacca, Han Solo and Death Squad Commander letting down the opening run of figures.

No Ewoks progress, So Logray to date is the only Ewok to ever clear the opening round.

8 Droids figures progress, they make up a quarter of the draw, only one droid has ever gotten to the semi finals, that was R5-D4 back in 2015.

It has always been a bad guy that's won the competition up to now, can a good guy claim the title??? It is an even split for the last 32 as there are 16 good guys remaining and 16 bad guys remaining.

Thanks to everyone that has voted so far, there will be four matches up this evening.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
So the first round finishes and yet again the defending champion, in this case the Emperor's Royal Guard, falls at the first hurdle.

The other former Champions, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett, both progress to the knockouts as they look to take the title for the second time.

8 of the first 12 progress with only Obi-Wan, Chewbacca, Han Solo and Death Squad Commander letting down the opening run of figures.

No Ewoks progress, So Logray to date is the only Ewok to ever clear the opening round.

8 Droids figures progress, they make up a quarter of the draw, only one droid has ever gotten to the semi finals, that was R5-D4 back in 2015.

It has always been a bad guy that's won the competition up to now, can a good guy claim the title??? It is an even split for the last 32 as there are 16 good guys remaining and 16 bad guys remaining.

Thanks to everyone that has voted so far, there will be four matches up this evening.

There are some great and interesting stats there 8) Love the fact that it's a 50/50 split between good and bad.

Can this be LJ's year :)

Thanks for continuing to run this Stu.

Just out of interest are you able to confirm if there are more people voting than in previous years?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Yes buddy, for first round we are having around three times as many, probably because people have been able to just click their answers without having to write anything out.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
Yes buddy, for first round we are having around three times as many, probably because people have been able to just click their answers without having to write anything out.

I thought as much, thanks for clearing it up

now to go to the polling stations and vote

Latest posts

Top Bottom