£ for lb what is the most expensive accessory?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
lejackal said:
or VCJ cape

Well it was until the geniuses on Facebook realised they could sell the "Vinyl cape Jawa without cape" for £150 :lol:

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Depends how far you want to go, if you include rocket firing Fetts you could include any prototype so hard copy parts or proto DT sabres.

For production pieces it's got to be a Ben DT sabre.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
In the normal run, I reckon Black Endor Blasters make gold look like worthless tat.

I only own one of them - my A-Wing Pilot is holding a green one but it goes with his suit better than the correct one. That's what I tell myself.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Just need to find that one carded a-wing pilot with a different gun... or a sealed one of any kind without it and I can declare my loose run finished

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
As well as my A-Wing colour thing, my Warok is carrying a Lumat bow until I basically find a darker one in a lot, in the street, in a cake, anything. I'm not buying one though.

These thing must surely be better than gold.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
A metallic blue Bespin blaster seems to command an eye-watering price these days. It's not a DT saber for sure, but it's got to be up there somewhere! :D

olisuds

Sith Lord
Some of the pre production sample soft goods capes, coats would be up there if you are counting pre production stuff.

Attachments

• DSCN3912.JPG
    DSCN3912.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 737

lejackal

Grand Master
And some people think Yak Face is rare lol
I dread to think what some preproduction accessorises cost although possibly still less than a DT Ben Saber.
Just imagine explaining that to the wife :shock:

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Et, I've just spent several thousand pounds on a small pink coat for an action figure. That would not go down very well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom