Boba fett rotj 65bk palitoy light/pale variant

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
First of all guys sorry for starting a new thread on this particular figure again but I'm struggling to find out the answers I'm looking for regarding it , so my questions are

Has anybody seen or know of this particular variant on this 65bk ? I've been unsuccessful in finding even a picture of one the only one that came close was one on the rotj meccano card which can be found on Google images , now there's plenty of the unpainted knee toy Toni ones on eBay but can't find any info on this one ? Can anybody shed some light on this for me ?

Second questions does anybody know if ukg would grade this as it's confirmed not a Toy Toni ?

And thirdly what's the value of this piece ? Someone suggested £500-600 but to be honest I think that's a fair be out I was thinking double that ? So would love to hear thoughts guys
Thanks in advanced :)

Attachments

• IMG_7869.JPG
    IMG_7869.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_7871.JPG
    IMG_7871.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 431

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
After doing a little bit more research I can only find this particular variant on 65bk rotj meccano cards ??

lee gray

Sith Lord
I have seen a few 65 bk palitoy carded fetts, it was defo rarer than the 45back before but if you dismiss the TT I dont really know as not seen many 45bK non TT. Its very nice, to get it graded though i think it would only receive an 80 but they would defo grade it and then the double you think its worth it wont be, if it was in the condition of a TT then you would defo be looking at over the £1K mark but because of the bit of wear i am thinking more around £750 +

Just my opinion as with prices getting higher and higher who knows.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Im not 100 percent sure as cant really remember what fetts were inside the bubble but dont recall seeing the light blue variant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom