Header image

Response to Claims

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
Ruby2511
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: Response to Claims

Postby Ruby2511 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:54 pm

After reading through the thread, I really feel for you Lewis. This Jeff guy sounds a very pleasant person with very high morals.......not :shock:

I agree with the guys, report to the Police, report it as a case of serious fraud, build up a case, get whoever you can Involved, possibly trading standards if he is a trader/ business, I am more than sure that you have more than enough evidence and fellow SWF.uk members who would be willing to give evidence against this parasite in the future.

I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you get the positive outcome you rightly deserve.

Russ
Russ :D

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

slim
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby slim » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Holy cow this really is a sad state of affairs now , I was looking adding some baggies and mailers to get my collection started again and now it will be even harder for me , more homework to do ! , Is there a thread with all these fake baggies on it

Shocked :o :o :shock:
The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe. You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion !

Michael Sith
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Michael Sith » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:46 pm

Yep very sad indeed.

There are a number of FB Baggie groups one of which I think is run by Frank, my advice if you are looking to addbaggies/ mailers to your collection then this is the way to go to avoid getting stung! Safe havens with trustworthy collectors as always is the way to go
"What is thy bidding, my master?"

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”