Header image

Response to Claims

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
j10e5f6f6
New User
New User

Re: Response to Claims

Postby j10e5f6f6 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:16 pm

I have been monitoring this link for some time, as you all know and have not felt the need to respond until now, as I am still in the process of collecting the relative information on these questionable baggies.

I take this subject seriously, I simply have nothing to add as at this time and feel this matter is still a whirling uncontrollable storm of hate and misinformation.

It would not be fair for me to comment or mention names other than the ones I already have. So until I can verify for sure who sold what and from where, I think it best to remain silent until I have the relevant proof and info to prevent others being subjected to this awful slanderous process.

However, I feel I must respond now as I have recently been accused of not holding my end of the deal up with refunds. I have to date had 38 of these questionable baggies returned to me and have refunded all of them in full.

Most of whom are well known members of this forum and I have been in direct contact with them and they are more than happy with the way I am dealing with the issue.

It has been suggested that I have blocked people from my email address, I haven’t and I am not avoiding Marty with the 2 Tri-Logo Fetts I had sold him. I have already refunded him £900 of the £1300 paid (Not half at £650!) simply as these had been opened.

I had confirmed this offer with Marty before I sent it, as explained and he accepted it. That's 15% less for each baggie opened as put simply, I can not and will not accept a return if opened, I think that's very fair.

I will continue to give a full refund on any of the questionable baggies I have sold that are returned to me in the state in which I sent them. So once again, I ask that anyone who still has any of the questionable baggies that they bought from me, please contact me direct at:

jeffglanville@btinternet.com or at my EBay Account at: j10e5f6f6

Those of you who have suggested visiting me at my home address are most welcome to, but please keep things civil as I have young children. I was totally shocked at some comments posted here alluding to physical violence.

Due to impending divorce settlement we will unfortunately be moving address in the coming months, so I will no longer be here, but will let you know my new address as soon as I do or we can meet at my work address anytime if need be.

I'm still waiting for a few more stragglers to arrive back to me and I'm in contact with Steve at UKG as he will be checking these and all my others out soon.

I will update you when I have all the relevant information and a report from Steve. What more can I possibly do?

I'm sorry I haven't commented on here sooner, but as I said I have a more pressing matter to be dealing with in my personal life at the moment.

That said, anyone who wants a direct answer or has any questions, just please contact me directly as I will be more than happy to reply.

Thanks Jeff

newswseller
Regular
Regular

Postby newswseller » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Errr so who are these well known forum members who have received refunds in full?

yoda
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby yoda » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:27 pm

Guys I think any man now not happy with their item should grab the chance now when you can for your refunds. He has responded and offered again you won't get a better chance. It might be inconvenient but drive to his house if you don't want to post if you live in the Uk.
Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee~
Arf arf arf... That's my other dog imitation. ~Sgt. Oddball.
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.~Vernon Law~

Frunkstar
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Frunkstar » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:28 pm

newswseller wrote:Errr so who are these well known forum members who have received refunds in full?

Huey Doey & Louey

bb92a4becdade056cd1f3782780b1da0.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If there's a bright spark to the center of the galaxy, we're on the planet it's furthest from.

Please check out the baggie guide here - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15937

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Jeff,

You are clearly a lying, cheating toss pot of a fraudster.
To think I actually recommended you to people within the last few months prior to this scam of yours coming to light makes me sick.

I hope people do actually get their money back from you but preferably I would like to see that happen in court so that you are hit hardest where it hurts greedy arsewipes like you, in the pocket.

indianawars
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby indianawars » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:38 pm

lejackal wrote:Jeff,

To think I actually recommended you to people within the last few months prior to this scam of yours coming to light makes me sick.

I hope people do actually get their money back from you but preferably I would like to see that happen in court so that you are hit hardest where it hurts greedy arsewipes like you, in the pocket.

Carl, why are you being nice? You normally tell it as it is... are you not feeling well or something? :lol: :lol:

theforceuk
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby theforceuk » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:42 pm

j10e5f6f6 wrote:
It has been suggested that I have blocked people from my email address, I haven’t and I am not avoiding Marty with the 2 Tri-Logo Fetts I had sold him. I have already refunded him £900 of the £1300 paid (Not half at £650!)

Thanks Jeff

Hold on a minute your suggesting it's ok to take £400 of someone, even though your not sure if it's real yourself? If your serious about repenting you should refund the entire amount and make good for yourself when you know what your selling. As far as I can tell your completely in the green still and everyone else has been done.

Your full of shit mate stop insulting my limited intelligence and do everyone a favour by proving me wrong once and for all.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

Michael Sith
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Michael Sith » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 am

Its an awful and very stressfull time when honesty and trust breaks down in relationships.
"What is thy bidding, my master?"

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:24 am

indianawars wrote:
lejackal wrote:Jeff,

Carl, why are you being nice? You normally tell it as it is... are you not feeling well or something? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

maxf
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby maxf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:02 am

j10e5f6f6 wrote:
What more can I possibly do?

Refund the price paid without flimsy excuses and answer the legitimate questions asked? That's a start.
Detailed WTB list here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=32243

Includes: Loose figures, Palitoy MOCs, Meccano 20bks, Vehicles, Mailers, Paperwork and more.

edd_jedi
Admin
Admin

Postby edd_jedi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:35 am

No Jeff, that is not a reasonable excuse. If a car dealer sells a car and it explodes two days later, the buyer does not get their money back for the parts that are left, they get the full value they paid for the car back. You sold those fake baggies, you are liable for the full amount you sold them for regardless of what condition they are in now due to failing grading.

If you don't even understand that, you are clearly way out of your depth here.

Stuart Skinner
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Stuart Skinner » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:12 pm

I thought you opened all fake baggies returned anyway? So on this basis shouldn't matter if they're opened
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/star-wars-vintage-rebellion/id1001257470?mt=2

edd_jedi
Admin
Admin

Postby edd_jedi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Stuart Skinner wrote:I thought you opened all fake baggies returned anyway? So on this basis shouldn't matter if they're opened

Good point!

newswseller
Regular
Regular

Postby newswseller » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:08 pm

edd_jedi wrote:
Stuart Skinner wrote:I thought you opened all fake baggies returned anyway? So on this basis shouldn't matter if they're opened

Good point!

But now he's claiming if they are opened he can't get a refund off his imaginary supplier... so which is it, all fakes will be opened by Jeff, or all fakes will be returned to the supplier that he refuses to name... a supplier that i may note that has only ever supplied Jeff, since Jeff is the only source of the fake baggies..

If your gonna tell a lot of lies, at least try and remember what you've said already...

newswseller
Regular
Regular

Postby newswseller » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:20 pm

1. claim of Jeff getting a refund? off who.. i thought they were getting destroyed..
2. Jeff saying he will only refund what he can get back for the figures when he resells them as graded.. even though they have been turned down for grading

So basically if Jeff is giving refunds, he is doing so knowing he will be reselling them on at a later date for the same amount he's refunded, so he's not out of pocket on the profit he's already made..

New message from: j10e5f6f6 (2,912)
Sorry Marty these have been removed from there baggies.
I will not be able to get my refund on them now so £850 is the best I can as that what these would be worth once graded loose.
I can send over that amount today .
Would do £900 That's my final offer.
Sorry for any mis understanding but I'm still unsure of these being reseals as all 6 of the others have been confirmed legit .
I will be taking these 2 to Steve Ward at UKG this week for investigation.
Regards Jef
f

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”