Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)

Votes: 44 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
21bvlukefb.jpg

On paper you'd think this was a match which will be one way traffic, however I'm sure 2-1B will be hoping to prove people wrong with his second outing in the 2nd round. As for his opponent Luke Farmboy, he could only muster a runners up spot in his group losing out to Tusken Raider. Farmboy was runner up last time out and will be hoping to go all the way to the final for the second year running, a feat only managed by Hoth Stormie, and we all know what happened to him in his two finals.

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
First one in these 12 rounds I've actually had to think about, but despite Luke being a quintessential image of Star Wars from the outset, the 2-1B figure's see through body has always been a favourite design element from the line

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
On first glance I thought "easy". Balls. Whilst tempted to go with what was expected and choose Luke I thought back to my time as a kid. Not many memories of playing with the Luke but with 2-1B? I have clear recollections of him not being able to breath in space when his respirator was taken out of this mouth :) And as the only SW figure to have a translucent detail to him and being from the greatest SW movie ever made, well, how could I say no?

On pressing the button I honestly thought mine was going to be the first vote for him. Glad to see other concur!

Latest posts

Top Bottom