• Imperial Gunner

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Jawa

Votes: 50 74.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The opening game of the last 16 sees Imperial Gunner taking on the Jawa.

Imperial Gunner, who had only gotten out of the group stage once back in 2015 where he got eliminated is in new territory. So far the Gunner has seen off Han Solo Trench Coat, Obi-Wan, Droopy McCool, Zuckuss and Luke Poncho during the group stage where he progressed in second place to Luke Bespin, then in the second round he beat Lando Skiff in a tight affair 34-31.

As for Jawa, as far as I'm concerned he's always underachieved being eliminated twice in the 2nd round and once in this round. He topped his group this time out pushing Han bespin into runners up spot whilst knocking out Walrus Man, C-3P0 removable Limbs, Ugnaught and Logray and then in the second round he destroyed the solid limbed Threepio 47-17, a very one sided battle.

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

CaptainAntilles

Padawan
damn you who put these 2 together i cant decide . sod it i wanted a jawa more than anything when i was a kid and could never get 1 so jawa it is

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
A very one sided match up with Jawa winning 51-17, it the little caped fella finally going to fulfil his potential???

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Boooooo! Gunner is the ultimate badass! And, he's the only Imperial with 100% accuracy record. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you little scavenging poo face.

Jez

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Boooooo! Gunner is the ultimate badass! And, he's the only Imperial with 100% accuracy record. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you little scavenging poo face.
Love it

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nick_IoW said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

You still salty and not having a vcj?

Moi???

**** yes :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom