• Gamorrean Guard

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Biker Scout

Votes: 57 80.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Match two sees Gamorrean Guard who has only just qualified from a massively tight affair in the second round where he pipped Power Droid 31-29 to set up a battle with Biker Scout. The Scout was a quarter finalist last time out and will be hoping to make that round minimum again, he's already seen off Cloud Car Pilot, 4-LOM and Han Bespin amongst others to reach this round.

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

Jez

Sith Lord
Stu, i'm sure i speak on behalf of everyone when I say 'You are amazing for doing this' it's really appreciated.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Jez said:
Stu, i'm sure i speak on behalf of everyone when I say 'You are amazing for doing this' it's really appreciated.

Yeah I Second that. Thanks very much Stuart. :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Jez said:

Yeah I Second that. Thanks very much Stuart. :D

I was reflecting the same last night actually.. can't underestimate the amount of work that goes into this year after year and it is really appreciated.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Oh, and voting wise, got to be the best imperial trooper, but not without a momentary pause for thought about the fat fella

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Much more one sided than I expected, I love the Gammy Guard, I also love the Biker Scout but didn't see the 57-15 scoreline coming. Biker Scout progresses to the last 8 however and will join the Jawa in the hat.

Top Bottom