Jabba's Court Charity Topps Trumps cards in support of Jez

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Evening gents!

For any of you who aren't Facebook users or members of the Jabba's Court group may I introduce to you the Jabba's Court TOPPS TRUMPS cards.

IMG_4498.JPG

IMG_4496.JPG

Over 100 cards that document all 96 figures in the original figure run and a few extras.

These will be split into 4 waves, Star Wars, Empire, Jedi and POTF, and released once a month from February through to May.

All proceeds will go to Make A Wish and support Jez Allinson in his epic task this year, check it out here:

https://www.facebook.com/StormtrooperRun/

They are limited to 200 sets so be quick.

£20 will secure you all 4 waves (UK)

£30 will secure you all 4 waves (rest of world)

Payment via PayPal friends and family to:

[email protected]

Please include your address in the PayPal notes.

If you have any questions drop me a PM

May the force be with you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JabbasCourt/

Jez

Sith Lord
The Jabba's guys have really pulled out all the stops here!
100 Top Trump cards released in 4 waves all posted out to you for the price of £20. Thats all 4 packs delivered for £20, bargain.
Who doesn't like Top Trumps!!!!c :?: :?: :?:
Whats more, the lads are hoping that if all 200 sets sell, they will have raised about £1000 in profit which will go straight to the Make A Wish fund. How great is that??
Check out the OP and get your orders in. Perfect for the cues at conventions :D

Thanks guys.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Order sent and best of luck with it Jez! The cards really do look amazing but it's all about the charity and every little helps so I'm very happy all round.

Fantastic idea and with the 40th anniversary it's looking to be a very good year for Star Wars.

Ian

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
These cards look amazing mate and a great gesture with the proceeds going to make a wish. Put me down for a set for sure, I'll sort payment over the course of today.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Look great and the kids love a game of TT so put me down for a set. Payment will be sent later when I'm home.

Brilliant news on the donation to Make a Wish 8)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Now this is the kind of 'Trump' I like.

Cracking job on whoever did the graphics - excellent work!

So I can count on us playing this in the pub at the next Midland Boys get together then? Loser has to get a round of shots in.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Ordered my set!
Great to see something like this being made (and done so well) as well as it being linked to the nut job in the stormtrooper outfit

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Done and done. Ordered my set.

Should helpfully make it to the marathon this year. Still have the sign from last year.

Go Jez!

:)

Jason

mumbo

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
Look great and the kids love a game of TT so put me down for a set. Payment will be sent later when I'm home.

Brilliant news on the donation to Make a Wish 8)

Paid :D

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Any idea when these are shipping guys?? Cant wait to see them :D

Lee

Edit:Doh, should have read the first post :oops:

Palifan

Sith Lord
I was just looking at my set of cards and noticed that I only have the first 3 sets up to Jedi, did everyone receive their 4th set of POTF yet?

Ian

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Palifan said:
I was just looking at my set of cards and noticed that I only have the first 3 sets up to Jedi, did everyone receive their 4th set of POTF yet?

Ian

Ian you should have received the POTF wave by now and the Variants set of you ordered one. I'll drop you a PM to confirm details.

Cheers Jimi

Palifan

Sith Lord
Jimi Woolley said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Ian you should have received the POTF wave by now and the Variants set of you ordered one. I'll drop you a PM to confirm details.

Cheers Jimi

Thanks Jimi, appreciate it!

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom