• Stormtrooper

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Boba Fett

Votes: 36 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Matches 3 & 4 for me look like the two best match ups for me for this round.

Drawn out together for this battle is the two remaining former champions, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett. Both have been each others nemesis in previous competitions. Stormtrooper beat Fett 16-12 in the quarter finals in 2014 on his march to the title. In 2015 they were both drawn into Group V, and in those days the format was only the top figure progressed, Fett reaped his revenge and beat him to the groups top spot on his way to the title. Neither could win a second title in 2016 with defending champion Fett being eliminated in Group A to the Jawa. Both have history and pedigree in this competition so it should stand them in good stead for a hell of a head to head.

This years competition has seen them both performing well, Stormtrooper had a tough 2nd round match where he defeated the usually decent Vader 37-25, whilst Fett seemed to have the easier tie beating R2-D2 Pop-Up Sabre 44-20.

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Don't particularly like either figure; Fett is overrated and Stormtrooper is just really dull and lifeless... but I think dislike Stormtrooper marginally more

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Battle of the former champs is over and Fett beats the Stormtrooper by 5 votes, I'm a little disappointed with this result but that's the name of the game. Fett goes in the hat for the Quarters

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Nick_IoW said:
Who voted for a dude that got taken out by a blind mans accident and swallowed whole by a vagina?

Yeah he looked cool - but he was a rubbish bounty hunter!

If you want to burst Boba Fetts 'cool' bubble you just need to post this pic... oh dear god...

latest?cb=20070209174325.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom