Forum Figure of the Year - 3rd Round - Match 4

Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot v Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)

• Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)

Votes: 31 47.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Another stand out battle drawn for match 4, both have done deep into this competition before, TIE Pilot has twice made the quarter final and the only time he didn't he had still made the third round. He's certainly consistent. His run this year saw him come out of a difficult group which was topped by Boba Fett, but although not winning the group he did manage to see off the popular AT-AT Driver, 2 Leia figures and a Han Solo figure. After such a tough group he was then dealt an even tougher 2nd round opponent in Yoda but saw him off in a great tussle 36-30. As for Farmboy he has steadily improved year on year with a QF in 2015 and of course he was the beaten finalist last time out, the draw has been pretty kind to him so far, he came out of a group in runners up spot to the Sand people, the only other figure with any kind of presence from that group was Han Hoth, then again he found himself with a comfortable draw for the second round as he was picked out to go toe to toe with 2-1B where he destroyed the droid 45-22.

These two figures have only clashed once before, in last years quarter final where Farmboy triumphed 15-12, but with over double the amount of voters this year this could / should be much closer, which way it will go is anyones guess!

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

mumbo

Sith Lord
TFP

never been a huge fan of LFB despite it obviously being such an iconic figure

MrKutzzy

Padawan
Well ard decision ........ My nostalgic self goes Farmboy , Seems hes one of my first figures i got
BUT ... I loved my Tie pilot cuz he's butch and i used to make him bang other figures the funk out !! :D

hellhippie

Jedi Master
theyre both amazing figures but I gotta go luke . nothing says star wars toys to me like this figure

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Possibly a little shock in this result? Last years runner up, Luke Farmboy gets eliminated by the TIE Pilot in a very close tussle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom