UKG

wrighty

Sith Lord
A guy just listed a TT VCJ graded by UKG on FB. This is one of the comments. :shock:

Attachments

• IMG_1066.PNG
    IMG_1066.PNG
    146.9 KB · Views: 597

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
You have to love Facebook, it's up there with Donald Trump for comedy value. :lol:

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
The guy who made the comment is actually quite well known in Australia. He buys and sells a LOT of Star Wars stuff - vintage and modern. I am quite surprised by his comment to be honest.

He is renowned for buying things at rock bottom prices and will often make really low-ball offers in the hope you are desperate to sell. Maybe he is after it himself and is trying to deter other potential buyers. Either way, its a bit of a weird comment.

Cheers
Pat

wrighty

Sith Lord
It's a shame that the thread had been removed either by seller or admin. Mick says the VCJ he sent to AFA was rejected because the cape was not the right cut. Also says that when AFA returned to him some of the ink on the paper got transferred to he cape and when he returned it for a refund the guy accepted it. The same VCJ with the print on the cape was sent to UKG and it got graded. That's what he was saying!! :shock:

Hooch

Jedi Knight
darth_daddius said:
The guy who made the comment is actually quite well known in Australia. He buys and sells a LOT of Star Wars stuff - vintage and modern. I am quite surprised by his comment to be honest.

He is renowned for buying things at rock bottom prices and will often make really low-ball offers in the hope you are desperate to sell. Maybe he is after it himself and is trying to deter other potential buyers. Either way, its a bit of a weird comment.

Cheers
Pat
He has made comments on Fb saying he thinks a VC is or could be fake only to bid on it himself and sometimes win
As for the really low ball offers I know he made a highest offer of $1000 AU for a 12bk Toltoys Leia moc only 2 weeks ago

momike

Jedi Master
Always wanted a tt vcj but always thought it was something that could be faked easily and never liked the fact afa always put a disclaimer in the coa saying they can't say with certainty it's legit

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I'd crack the case open just because I hate this method of display. A teeny weeny figure dwarfed by a massive COA.

Who could ever think this looks good?!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom