• Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Boba Fett

Votes: 45 61.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Second semi final sees the only former champion Boba Fett in action. Fett reached the Quarter final in 2014 and again in 2015, although in 2015 he triumphed and went on to win the trophy. After his shock 1st round exit last year he has certainly returned to form, topping Group N where he beat TIE Pilot into second and helped eliminate AT-AT Driver, Leia Poncho, Leia Bespin and Han Carbonite. A convincing second round victory against R2 Pop-up Sabre was followed up with an impressive victory over 2014 champion, Stormtrooper.

As for his opponent, Luke Bespin, It is his first appearance in the quarter finals, in fact its a vast improvement on any previous attempt as he exited in the 2nd round in 2014 and 2016 and couldn't clear the 1st round in 2015. This year though saw him top group C and eliminate Obi-Wan at this stage, a convincing victory over Bossk in the second round and then seeing off Luke Jedi in the 3rd round should make an intriguing match up in the final 8.

Will you vote for the coolest bounty hunter in the galaxy or the smart Luke Bespin in his fatigue outfit.

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Fett was one of my favourite figures as a child but my favourites change month on month, Luke Bespin was also a favourite, such a cool outfit, so Bespin for me

mumbo

Sith Lord
Boba because Bespin knocked out LJ :twisted: and because I prefer the look of Boba, the beige safari outfit just doesn't do it for me

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Not really a Fett fan at all, but I've never understood the love for a figure of a young David Attenborough, so Boba gets my vote this time

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Aw, come on guys. Bob Fett, really? It's the most overestimated figure of all time. Go Luke Bespin Go!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Love both these but come on, the Boba figure is awesome. The colours, the rocket, the intricacies of his armour and kit. Just brilliant.

Jez

Sith Lord
I actually clicked Luke Bespin, then i looked over at him in the cabinet and realised he just looks dull. It's the cardback which makes him for me. As an action figure alone he is a bit meh. Fett wins.

Latest posts

Top Bottom