• Jawa

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Princess Leia Organa

Votes: 37 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
A corker of a quarter final here, two first 12 figures, both of which have never been as far as the quarter finals. Princess Leia has previously had a first, second and third round elimination, whilst the Jawa has twice been eliminated in the second round and once the third round. In my humble opinion, both have massively underachieved. this year though one will make the semi finals minimum, that's down to you to decide.

Leia was in group A in the first round where she comfortably won the group, Hammerhead joined her qualifying from this group eliminating Chewbacca in the process. Jawa also came through a tough group finishing top with han bespin finishing second. Since being in the knockouts both have won their head to head matches easily, Leia beat Nien Nunb 50-8 in the second round whilst Jawa gave Threepio a good seeing to winning 47-17. then in the third round Jawa thrashed Imperial Gunner 51-17, leia had a closer match beating Boushh Leia 46-26. Both have been convincing and competitive, this should be a true ding dong battle.

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Really tough call for me, been thinking about this match up since I did the draw Monday. Love Leia and with Carrie's passing was tempted to vote for her but have gone for the Jawa, stunning figure and seeing Nick's army of around 600 was a great sight this week and swings my vote towards the Jawa.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Another really tough decision to make...
But only one real choice, this time the Princess might not be going to the ball. :roll:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
based on the last couple of rounds/match ups there could be as many as another 19 votes to poll... this could still go either way...

Latest posts

Top Bottom