Forum Figure of the Year - Quarter Final - Match 4

Biker Scout v Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Disguise)

• Biker Scout

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Disguise)

Votes: 32 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The final match in the Quarter Finals see the consistently high performer Hoth Stormie take on the Biker Scout.

Hoth Stormie has twice been a beaten finalist, the third occasion he wasn't in the final he lost in the semi final. the only figure to have reached all three semi finals, and for him to keep that record in tact he has to defeat the Biker Scout, a figure who fell at the second round in 2014, then the third round in 2015. In 2016 he had his best run to date when he reached, this round the quarter final. Steadily improving year on year, he will have to defeat a forum favourite to continue his progression record.

Both figures topped their groups with Biker Scout finishing twenty votes above the second place figure, Threepio, in his group. Hoth Stormie topped a hugely difficult group which saw Vader follow him through as runner up, but more importantly saw defending champion ERG fail at the group stage. Biker Scout was in impressive form in the second round as he destroyed Han Bespin 52-15, whilst Hoth Stormie also won by twenty votes 43-23 against the much harder opponent, Luke X-Wing Pilot. Biker Scout once again ran up a huge winning margin in the third round this time giving the Gamorrean Guard a pasting 57-15, again Hoth Stormie had a much tighter affair against R5-D4 winning 35-22. Both have had exceptional runs to the quarters, but only one will progress to the final four.

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Biker Scout for me.
Look, I love the chap who takes his own Nana blanket everywhere (for when there's a chill), but he's just not as cool as the Biker Scout and the Biker Scout has a far better weapon too.

Jez

Sith Lord
I love them both. There's only one way to solve this.....
FIGHT!!!
I actually ended up voting for the guy who actually has reasonable camoflauge for the environ he is operating in. I mean; Black & White in a forest FFS!

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Tough choice this one but as I ride a conventional bike with wheels and a cumbustion engine it had to be the Biker Scout

CaptainAntilles

Padawan
the biker scout was 1 of my prized possetions as a kid , plus you have the speeder bike to go with it . looks like this could be another close encounter

Top Bottom