• Princess Leia Organa

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • Biker Scout

Votes: 35 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
We finally get down to the two remaining figures. Neither have had much pedigree in this competition in previous years but both have excelled this year. Will it be the Princess, whom without the passing of Carrie would she really have got this far? And Biker Scout, a constant improving figure. Should be a great head to head!

final.jpg

PRINCESS LEIA ROUTE TO THE FINAL

Group A
1. 55 points. PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA
2. 35 points. Hammerhead
3. 34 points. Chewbacca
4. 11 points. 8D8
5. 9 points. Weequay
6. 8 points. Romba
7. 7 points. Bespin Security Guard (White)

2nd ROUND
PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA 50 v 8 Nein Nunb

3rd ROUND
PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA 46 v 26 Princess Leia (Boushh Disguise)

QUARTER FINAL
Jawa 38 v 38 PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA

SEMI FINAL
Jawa 26 PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA 37 Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot 18

BIKER SCOUT ROUTE TO THE FINAL

GROUP J
1. 54 points. BIKER SCOUT
2. 34 points. C-3P0
3. 33 points. Cloud Car Pilot
4. 29 Points. 4-LOM
5. 13 points. Ree Yees
6. 3 points. Black Bespin Guard (Black)

2nd ROUND
BIKER SCOUT 52 v 15 Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)

3rd ROUND
Gamorrean Guard 15 v 57 BIKER SCOUT

QUARTER FINAL
BIKER SCOUT 35 v 33 Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)

[iSEMI FINAL[/i]
Boba Fett 32 v 46 BIKER SCOUT

Princess Leia and Biker Scout have never crossed in this competition in previous years, so this will be an uncertain face off for both involved

VOTING CLOSES IN 72 HOURS

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Taking sentimentality out of it and voting for the figure (of the year) alone, it has to be Biker Scout for me. I never played with the Princess Leia figure and think there are better Leia figures. Biker Scout on the other hand was played with all the time and stands the test of time as a great action figure. He's also REALLY cool! 8)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Taking sentimentality out of it and voting for the figure (of the year) alone, it has to be Biker Scout for me. I never played with the Princess Leia figure and think there are better Leia figures. Biker Scout on the other hand was played with all the time and stands the test of time as a great action figure. He's also REALLY cool! 8)

Righton

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:

Can I change my mind...

poncho

Grand Master
sentiment got in the way and ive voted organa in previous rounds. but biker is a superior scuplt hands down. why are there so many pristine leias because no kid play with her just girls who kept her pristine she was a girls figure mehhh.

biker for me

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Had to go Biker. Steve nailed it with his summary. I do love the Princess and it's an iconic figure, but the Biker holds childhood memories and I don't think I even owned a Leia Organa.

Go Biker.

maxf

Jedi Master
Biker scout is the better figure, but it just seems right that Leia wins this year!

Latest posts

Top Bottom