The Star Wars Glory Book meet up!

chiffy

Sith Lord
Some of you may be aware that i came across the holy grail photo collection a few months back. Well, after yards of research, the sale of said item has now been completed! I drove upto Crewe yesterday to meet up with Mark ( sublevelstudios ) and left him bankrupt :lol: Top bloke and i couldve sat there infront of that roaring log fire chatting Star Wars for hours but Mark had a killer of a cough and i had to get off to watch my beloved Mariners play. Great to finally meet up with you mate and that Doombar was the best of it's kind i've tasted! Btw didnt i say we would lose 0-5??? :eek:

Here's a snap of us both. We havent decided on a date for the wedding yet but expect all your invites in the post for the big day very soon! :mrgreen:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
5-0?!!! Bloody hell mate, my sympathies.

You went the extra mile (11 in fact) to make this item one of the most treasured of my collection. A piece I never thought I would get the chance to own as they are so rare. A true piece of Star Wars history, made even more special given it's signed by The Maker himself!

I'm going to a printers this week who can help me replace the binding so it will be easier to display.

Always great to meet forum members espciaclly when they're sound fellas too! Thanks again Chiffy, you're a legend mate :)

Cheers and MTFBWY...always.

Mark

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom