Toy Toni selling excellent condition trilogos

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Has anybody els noticed that Toy Toni has been listing excellent condition trilogo mocs on his eBay account ?Is it possiable he bought up cardbacks and bubbles when he got the palitoy ones as well?

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
I sure hope not :!: As far as I know the Tris r not in question. Toni has sold real nice Tris for many years.

ODB

Jedi Master
He has let slip to several people that he has quite a few Trilogos stored/hoarded. There is also no evidence that he has any cardback and bubbles to make Trilogo MOCs either, unlike the Palitoy examples. So for the time being the Trilogos are in the clear, however few people want to put anything his way perhaps unsurprisingly.

MarkG

Jedi Master
He's been selling Trilogos for years.... he always had a nice batch of AWing and Pop up R2s.. although the latter has not been seen for a while.

Looking at his prices, he's certainly keeping up with the current market... I wonder where he's lurking... hidden... under a different name possibly...

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
No he's not making fake trilogos, they are all legit. Most of his stock was kosha, that's what helped him sell the fakes. He has been very active on eBay recently, must have another diving holiday coming up :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
How many eBay accounts does he have, I don't want to buy anything of him that's all I'm concerned about really.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
just having a look on his marsking ebay account, he's made atleast £500 in the past month so still going strong.

shame you cant see what he's buying as those are kept private, the little sneak!

I'd love to know how far the inquiries got with that whole case?

were the police involved, did toni get knocks on his door or threats?

maybe he heard nothing at all apart from this forum and a couple of angry colllectors?

rdpla

Jedi Knight
I havent seen them, but If these are palitoy tri logos i would stay well clear of them..
after all, he bought up the stock when the factory was closing and someone could have easiley said , oh, we have these cardbacks too, you can have them for a fiver or something..

Could have kept it quiet from his partner very easily and with prices as they are now, it must be very tempting to get the ironing board out again..

Buyer beware..!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
All of his trilogo stock is genuine as far as we are aware. And there are no known examples of Toni's using trilogo bubbles. Either he didn't have the bubbles or they were too fragile to survive his home sealing process. In terms of buying from him, I wouldn't piss on the guy if he was on fire.

Jason

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Boils down to a matter of principles and personal morals. Personally I wouldn't entertain anything from the seller due to the damage he caused to the hobby, at least with the whole thing being brought out in the open, collectors know who he is and can make that decision based on his known activity. Leopards and spots, another reason to buy, sell and trade where you are comfortable, SWFUK slippers fit nicely thanks :D

yoda

Sith Lord
Surly he still doesn't keep his stash of mocs at home considering how well known he now is and the amount of people he has pissed off.
He must at times be a bit nervous fearing a knock on the door some night. If I was in his position I wouldn't have anything of value regarding vintage in the house.
He must have a little workshop somewhere where he just rolls them out on a little conveyor belt.
You would just wonder what kind of numbers the guy still has stored away.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Toni COULD had been a Legend in collecting community... but, the fool squandered his chance for a nice retirement by cheating a lot of hardworking folks out of their money. I no doubt his Tri-Logos are legit, but with a shattered reputation like his, I doubt he could ever capitalise on the situation of having some lovely legit items for sale. Same goes for Jeff. Two classic cases of short-sightedness.

yoda

Sith Lord
I hope they are legit and not more to fool new buyer's. I would love to see one of them up close but id never give him the money.
28793231326_c7aff2fdde_b.jpg

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
There's not a chance in hell they are fake. He's always had, and will still have an enormous stash of genuine gear in amazing condition that he can sell without concern. The cardbacks could be gone forever but I doubt they have been destroyed as he wouldn't be able to bring himself to bin what would still be worth many thousands of pounds. The only risk is he did it in a panic when he was first sussed out. But more likely they are stashed away sonewhere secure.

I'd bet my collection that all the stuff he sells now is 100% genuine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom