Are figures with coo Taiwan rarer?

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I'm just wondering what to look for regarding COO on figures

I've noticed luke jedi and boba fett with Taiwan on the leg seem to be quite popular, is it all figures with Taiwan that go for more?

what about where the coo looks like its been scarred off, are any with that more sort after?

going through boxes of beaters there could well be something that's wanted by someone regarding coo so I'd quite like to know what to look for.

Any help please?

poncho

Grand Master
i know that luke fb, leia white cape and vader taiwain are very desirable. they have slight different paint apps to hk/china and sabers are more translucent. hence the price premium

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
R2 is also sought after. In the years I've been collecting loose figures I'm still after a really good Leia, Luke and Vader.

I find more or less the same number of HK Fett's as Taiwan when looking through ebay.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Some taiwan are rarer but others are not. Ree-Yees Taiwan is not that rare in Denmark, A very normal figure to find. But maybe it is rare in other countries :? Boba Fett Taiwan is also very Normal.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Taiwan Luke, Leia, Vader, R2 & Chewbacca are only found on SW cards/era so can be slightly more difficult to find. Taiwan only Vader & painted helmet Fett get lots of love

aussiejames

Sith Lord
darth_daddius said:
By "Taiwan only" James, do you mean the "Taiwan" COO as opposed to the "Made in Taiwan" COO?

Pat
yes mate, prices for the "Taiwan" Vader have settled a little bit- back down to $300. They were north of $500!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom