Lili Ledy / Made in Mexico

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Very basic question...curiosity has the better of me...

I have a ROTJ made in Mexico Lando Skiff MOC. It's clearly painted different to my other Skiff MoCs. Which I think suggests it's a lili Ledy variant ( possibly )

However, when I have gone to trade it or sell it on the past to fund other purchases it's had ZERO interest at the £50 mark. Despite being a decent MOC.

Just looking on EBay and there is a seller selling a loose Lili with paint loss / play damage that currently has bids at £28. Assuming that it's not spoof bidding what gives here ? What makes that one worth something and my MOC worth so little ?

And Are Made in Mexico Skiffs not Lili Ledy variants

Not sure if I am explaining myself at all well....sorry about that - tired ! :)

poncho

Grand Master
a loose mim/ledy figure would be more desirable than mim moc for sure as loose variants are very much the in thing at the moment imo buddy

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I went down the MIM MOC run and I would have take. Your arm off at £50 when I was buying if the condition was good enough. As stated, LL figures are very much on trend at the moment. It's probably lack of knowledge that stops folk buying it. I don't know where you've had it for sale but I'd guess your perhaps advertising it in the right place. I sold a MIM Biker Scout MOC on eBay and got a very good price for it in days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom