What should be my next focus?

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Right Guys!

I am getting close to finishing my current focus which is a complete run of Kenner rotj moc's (offerless cards). I need Luke, leia, fx7, rebel commander and lumat (Canadian card). Think I may have a bit of a wait for Luke and leia unfortunately, so staring to think of what to go for next.

I would like to get a complete set of moc's so thinking of a last 17 focus, and at the minute I'm getting drawn to them on trilogo cards rather than potf cards.

Just not sure really what to go? Trilogo/potf/or something else? ......decisions!

Luke

maxf

Jedi Master
I guess it depends on your budget - the POTF set will cost loads more than Trilogo - Also, the potf bubbles aren't as good imo - more likely to be yellow and brittle. However, you've already gone for Kenner so potf continues that.

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Yeah the bubble on potf are pretty awful. Hardly ever see a clear potf bubble.

I think trilogo would complement the Jedi run better than the potf. Think the cards (both with rotj logo) should look better together. Plus not sure I will ever be able to afford either a potf yak or anakin.

The only other thing I thought of was a character focus, but not sure what character I would go after! :lol:

Luke

maxf

Jedi Master
starwars00 said:

The only other thing I thought of was a character focus, but not sure what character I would go after! :lol:

Luke

The answer is right in front of your eyes ;)

MarkG

Jedi Master
L17 prices do vary greatly on POTF and Trilogo.

Yak and Anakin on POTF are mega money, but on Trilogo much cheaper... especially Anakin. However, the likes of Pop Up R2 and Ananaman are much cheaper on POTF than their Trilogo versions.. and with the way R2 is selling loose, MOC prices are gonna go crazy.

POTF have the bonus of the coin, but as Max mentioned, yellowed bubble are a down side, but then Trilogos are known for weak bubbles that dent at the slightest touch. It s a tough call, but ultimately, the choice of route is yours..

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Yeah the prices for a loose pop up are ridiculous at the min. Saw a mint loose one sell on Facebook for £400! :shock:

Think I'm gonna probably take the trilogo route, but need to find Luke and Leia first. Think Leia is gonna be a bitch to find! :evil:

Luke

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom