SWFUK....keeping collecting real!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
It's not often I'm left totally surprised, shocked, amazed by a gesture out of the blue.....but i arrived home with the family this morning from USA to find my neighbour had taken in a parcel, addressed to the little one, while we were away.

I had been contacted by Mumbo aka Stephen a couple of weeks ago to say he might have something small to add to her collection and he'd be sending it on....no strings, no deal, just a really nice offer on his behalf!

When I say parcel I should highlight that it was in fact a rather large 2'×1' box....

On opening it the little one found a fully complete Rebel Troop Transport.... :shock:

To say she was delighted would be the understatement of the year....it's being played with already, although she wants to use it as an Imperial Prison Ship.. :lol: :lol:

IMG_20170226_131340.jpg

IMG_20170226_131359.jpg

Here she is playing away! Rebels in their cells.... :D
IMG_20170226_131415.jpg

Big thanks from me and my Daughter to Mumbo....Gentleman doesn't even do justice. Suffice to say that you topped off a great holiday with an amazing surprise for her!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Brilliant 8) doesn't surprise me in the least, Mr Mumbo is a top man, genuine and selfless, a credit to the forum well done Stephen fantastic gesture :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Great to see the littlen getting the enjoyment these toys were made for :)

It has scrubbed up nicely 8)

Kayor

Padawan
Nice gesture mate! Here only three loose figures have made it into the kids' playbox, and i keep putting one off them back into the collection haha :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
that is very nice of Stephen to help your daughter with such a cool vehicle :D

Stephen always help and he is a fantastic guy :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom