Will I find many Palitoy MOC's at Celebration?

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi

I just wanted to know if Celebration in Orlando is a good place to source Palitoy 12, 20 or 30 back figures based on collectors past experiences of the show?

Thanks for your help

Anthony

Richard_H

Grand Master
here it is £380

Attachments

• snag.jpg
    snag.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 615

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi Richard

I think I might have seen that one on ebay but I was put off by the tear on the back of the card.

Thanks for your help

Anthony

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
You may find a good selection, but in my experience almost without exception you will pay a massive premium buying at events over eBay or forums/Facebook. Sellers at events like Celebration have to pay a huge amount of money for their stand (thousands of pounds) and this cost is obviously added on to their stock. Expect to see common ROTJ carded figures for three figures. I saw lots of cool stuff at CE last year, but very little was at reasonable prices.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
In Anaheim you mean. Last years show was in London.

I don't recall seeing any. There were certainly none at the room sales.

Don't expect much European fare. There were a few bits, but not a lot.

MarkG

Jedi Master
You'll be lucky to find any Palitoy in the US at a good price.

I was at NYCC a couple of years ago and there was nothing on the stalls... however a certain Toy Hunter bloke there did tell me he had a full set of graded 12bks..... but at $30k+ i think he was being very hopeful.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
There was at least one of each 12 back on the Saturday and Sunday on stalls being ran by Nick, Darren and Mark Woolard /Jason Joiner as I recall. Can't remember if there was a power droid but recall seeing all the other 20 backs.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Is the general consensus that it is not worth going to Celebration Orlando if your sole purpose is to buy Palitoy 12,20 and 30 back figures?

wrighty

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Is the general consensus that it is not worth going to Celebration Orlando if your sole purpose is to buy Palitoy 12,20 and 30 back figures?

I don't think anyone goes to Celebration to buy specific items. You go to enjoy the atmosphere, meet your friends and have fun!! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom