anyone own a moc with a metallic blue bespin blaster?

poncho

Grand Master
as per title

just doing some research really

could you post a pic of it or know of a pic with one in good quailty if possible.

wanna find out how many mocs it can be found with

thanks

chris

mumbo

Sith Lord
Not mine........

metallic_blaster.png

plantainman

Jedi Master
poncho said:
wanna find out how many mocs it can be found with

thanks

chris

I always thought it was just DBRS & Poch/PBP Lando, but it would be interesting to see any other legitimate cards it appears on...

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I bet there are **** loads out there, people just haven't bothered to check because it's only been a thing for a year or so. Just like all these other nonsense variants, red bar R5 etc.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
I bet there are **** loads out there, people just haven't bothered to check because it's only been a thing for a year or so. Just like all these other nonsense variants, red bar R5 etc.

It still amazes me that the red bar R5 has become the poster boy for variant collecting these days.

poncho

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
edd_jedi said:

It still amazes me that the red bar R5 has become the poster boy for variant collecting these days.
thats a £25 figure imo ha ha

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
edd_jedi said:

Yep. That and the hollow tubes tusken raider.

I was keen to look at the echo base figure guide, because I feel that highlighting variants on that page generally brings them to the fore and suddenly 5000 people are looking for something they didn't know they needed the day before.

I was wondering if there were any variants in that guide, as they did a couple of pages of what they called major variants, that people might suddenly start chasing. I think they maybe would have drawn a bit more attention to leia bespins if they hadn't ****ed up the photography.

Another thing that drives it is they make figure backdrops for loose collections and include a couple of variants on that. They then become the sought after variants as people want to complete the set the bags round says they should have.

I gave up on worrying about variants a long time ago. I actually like picking up odd different figures as it keeps me on the hunt when other stuff is lean. I have a rule though. I have to be able to put them both in front of my wife and she has to be able to tell the difference. If she can't, it doesn't go in the cabinet.

She is getting pretty good at it now though to be fair. Spotted the blue dots on the naked toltoys vcj nick gave me.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I used to have one of those Lando Bespin/General miscards, I bet the bugger had a metallic blaster :lol:

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
I never knew about all the variants before joining this forum, found them interesting to look at in the variants section and was over the moon when I noticed that I had two styles of lando bespin belt buckle, in , my collection of beaters, just feel my life is complete now :D is fun to check for differences like that thou

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom