Great just ****ing great

Frunkstar

Grand Master
really what we all need,more fake replicator crap & now firmly aimed at my area of collecting, this dude needs to burn. -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=replicator-boxes-and-inserts&hash=item282d983f41%3Ag%3A-agAAOSwWxNYu4xJ&item=172563644225&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC2.A0.H0.Xpopy.TRS0&_nkw=popy&_sacat=0

:cry: :cry: :cry:

lejackal

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
really what we all need,more fake replicator crap & now firmly aimed at my area of collecting, this dude needs to burn. -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=replicator-boxes-and-inserts&hash=item282d983f41%3Ag%3A-agAAOSwWxNYu4xJ&item=172563644225&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC2.A0.H0.Xpopy.TRS0&_nkw=popy&_sacat=0

The person or persons supplying originals for scanning needs to burn first IMO, no scans = no scams

poncho

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:

they look worryingly good too :evil:

sad times

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm really fed up of sifting through this crap on eBay, search Star Wars vintage now and 50% of everything is reproduction. :x

Lindo

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
I'm really fed up of sifting through this crap on eBay, search Star Wars vintage now and 50% of everything is reproduction. :x
second that mate, 50% reproduction then another 25% ****ing vintage collection

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
I guess it was only a matter of time that someone would do this, always the way with anything that is worth a decent sum of money :evil:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to start on Popy's given that they're the easiest thing to copy. Small and simple, low production/manufacturing cost and small item to pack and post.

I see no satisfaction in 'collecting' in this manner.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Great!
I'm missing one of the two catalogues in one of my three POPYs, currently I have a purposely poor photocopy rather than a gap in my GW case... Doubt I'll trust replacing that now these exist... :cry:

elcroz

Padawan
Hasbro, Disney/LFL won't do anything about this? The copyright on vintage toys has already expired?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Don't panic guys.

His boxes are ****. Photocopies onto paper then glued to cardboard. You see one in hand you won't worry too much.

He is a **** though.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Don't panic guys.

His boxes are ****. Photocopies onto paper then glued to cardboard. You see one in hand you won't worry too much.

He is a **** though.

Agreed, I've never seen a repro cardback or box that looks anything like an original in hand. Still a bell end for not clearly marking them as repro though.

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Lindo said:
theforceuk said:
second that mate, 50% reproduction then another 25% ****ing vintage collection

Agree with these 2 statements. It's an art searching on ebay for 1977-85 star wars.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Great!
I'm missing one of the two catalogues in one of my three POPYs, currently I have a purposely poor photocopy rather than a gap in my GW case... Doubt I'll trust replacing that now these exist... :cry:

One of the guys I know in the baggie group had some available for sale,I can ask if he still has them if you wish, they were not cheap mind

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
SAVORY100 said:
Great!

One of the guys I know in the baggie group had some available for sale,I can ask if he still has them if you wish, they were not cheap mind

Cheers Frank - that would be helpful, a trusted source is definitely required! :D

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
as Richard says, either the community comes together and does something, or we just bitch about him and ****nuggets give him money.

I still cant understand why people moan about the reason they use repros is due to the price, yet give him 40, 50, 60+ for ****. These people IMO are ill. Just take your repros from your toilet bowl, you'll still not have a star wars collection so may as well use your own faeces and save yourself cash.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom