Power Droid Palitoy 20back at aciton

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Somebody really watned this. Beautiful item, though!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 13.45.44.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 13.45.44.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 925

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I was bidding on this, R5 and the HH. Dropped out well before the end of the PD auction and lost the other two.

Did anyone on here win them?

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Record prices for some of them. Funny thing is the same set went for a lot lower from the same vendor just six months ago. I get the impression there'll be more sets to come. Could be a trade box full. I expect these prices have peaked.

maxf

Jedi Master
Andyclarke said:
Record prices for some of them. Funny thing is the same set went for a lot lower from the same vendor just six months ago. I get the impression there'll be more sets to come. Could be a trade box full. I expect these prices have peaked.

That would be nice! I thought I'd be in a with a decent chance on the PD, but was almost £1000 off in the end. Oh well, plenty to spend money on...

I did go a little off piste and ended up with a Transformer though!

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
maxf said:
That would be nice! I thought I'd be in a with a decent chance on the PD, but was almost £1000 off in the end. Oh well, plenty to spend money on...

At least you ended up with something credible, Max. I have ended up with a ****ing "live steam locomotive and trailer"!!!!!!! Never used the invaluable app before and thought it would ask me to confirm bid. So I was practicing for when the vintage SW came up and here I am several hours later the lucky winner of said locomotive!!! Can't get through to the auctioneers either. Not a good day.

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
Sparky P said:
maxf said:

At least you ended up with something credible, Max. I have ended up with a ****ing "live steam locomotive and trailer"!!!!!!! Never used the invaluable app before and thought it would ask me to confirm bid. So I was practicing for when the vintage SW came up and here I am several hours later the lucky winner of said locomotive!!! Can't get through to the auctioneers either. Not a good day.

Must be something in the air Sparky, same here.

Chuffing hell!

(See what I did there?)
:p

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
PulsarP said:
maxf said:

That's nowt, I won a train :shock:

Didn't even want a train!

I missed this first time. Made me laugh, what a pair of losers we are.

maxf

Jedi Master
There might be a train collector forum somewhere with some old fella moaning about winning a 'power droid' when he just wanted to practice bidding ;)

newswseller

Padawan
maxf said:
There might be a train collector forum somewhere with some old fella moaning about winning a 'power droid' when he just wanted to practice bidding ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bloody star wars collectors running up the innocent train collectors though, with their PRACTICE bidding... love to hear the call to the auction house trying to explain that one :D

maxf

Jedi Master
lets see a picture of these trains guys... might be cheaper to start collecting these than SW

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I derserve everything I get here....give it to me boys.

IMG_4892.PNG

Click the link for more details!

http://www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/-1-c-DBB4546992

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Fook me that's an expensive mistake!! Sorry for you mate. :(

You never know stick it on ebay and you might end up making something.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Andyclarke said:
Fook me that's an expensive mistake!! Sorry for you mate. :(

You never know stick it on ebay and you might end up making something.

Thanks Andy. I was trying to have a discussion with someone at the same time. It's not the end of the world, just a ball ache. When I can finally speak to the auctioneers I'll see what my options are. Like you say, one way or another I'll be rid of it.

But if I make on it, I don't want to be known as "the train flipper" :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Where was this auction?

Other than that question, this was the funniest exchange of banter I have read in ages. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the fun, enjoy your auction wins, you never know where they will lead you...

maxf

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
enjoy your auction wins, you never know where they will lead you...

Yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel...

a train coming the other way ;)

Choo choo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom