Echo Base Live 8th April - Anyone here going?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hey guys, I have been toying with the idea of going to the event on the 8th as it's in the midlands & I can tie it in with my trip to UKG & was wondering if any of you here will be going?? as it'd be great to meet some of you as I never get a chance to get to FF with it being a 6+ hour drive each way.

I never get a chance to meet other collectors living where I do - beyond the outer rim :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
I think there are quite a few mate. I was hoping to, but I can't fit it in with everything going on in my life right now. It looks a blast though, the last one was massive. Scruffy and Stu are going for sure.

You should definitely get yourself to FF though dude.

coomber75

Sith Lord
looks pretty big with plenty of stuff vintage for sale some great last 17 moc that ive seen talked about on fb... just cant make it family down letme kniw what its like if you go

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Jez said:
I think there are quite a few mate. I was hoping to, but I can't fit it in with everything going on in my life right now. It looks a blast though, the last one was massive. Scruffy and Stu are going for sure.

You should definitely get yourself to FF though dude.

Shame be nice to have a chat again Jez, as for FF,you come pick me up in the copter & I'll be there,tried to find folks to car share the trip with several times over the last 2 years & had no takers, it's just a fridge too far mate for the round trip sadly :|

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
From here

Me
Nick
James
Stu
Simon

Most of the jabbas palace guys

Rich temple
Marc Walsh
Andy Rylos

And for the first time in colour

David tree.

Quite a few staying Saturday night. We are all out on the piss.

walkie

Sith Lord
I'll be hanging around with the jabbas palace/court guys on the day doing the repro clinic.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Myself and Andy Davies will be there selling some tat!

Well I'll be selling tat and he'll have really rare afa graded items :lol:

Will be sure to wear my swf t-shirt this time! Not allowed to stay out for beers though :cry:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
No. It's the kingfisher shopping centre in redditch. You can't miss it. It used to be the Superdry store.

Starts at 9:30. You can get a room for about £50 odd locally if you want a night on the piss afterwards.

coomber75

Sith Lord
oh bollocks there was a chance to pic up acrylic on the say too :roll: bloody family visits lol

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Too far for me unfortunately but the last one looked good. Regardless of what the Facebook group is like there's never anything wrong with collectors getting together in person.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom