Vintage at this mornings local carboot, sort of.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I got to my local carboot sale this morning quite late so that shortened my chances of finding anything vintage Star Wars related, first one of the year so it was jam packed!

There is a regular there with overpriced 70s toys who always has a ree yees for a fiver.

I almost bought some old 70s amazing Spider-Man comics but the seller wouldn't budge on price one bit so I left them.

Anyways something caught my eye on a stall in the distance, two carded figures! :eek:
Han trench and the emperor, I picked them up and realised on closer inspection that they were blatant forgeries with clear weird shaped bubbles and the images on the front and back of the cards were really blurred. How much are these I asked? £30 each he replied. There reseals aren't they? I asked.

Let's just say there was an awful lot of stuttering from the seller and I walked away :roll:

I'm pretty sure this bloke got stung on eBay and wanted to fob them off on some other idiot

Be careful people

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Found some vintage for pennies this morning. Nice ATST actually but missing the stuff in top, £1 and a cooked ccp and beater Lando plus a die cast cloud car without its feet for 50p

Attachments

• IMG_6648.JPG
    IMG_6648.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 301

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
Found some vintage for pennies this morning. Nice ATST actually but missing the stuff in top, £1 and a cooked ccp and beater Lando plus a die cast cloud car without its feet for 50p

Nice one!

Btw if you ever want to sell on that yak that you got the ink off the face off then let me know

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

Nice one!

Btw if you ever want to sell on that yak that you got the ink off the face off then let me know

Cheers mate. The yak is still a key member of my loose vintage set and I can't see me shelling out on an upgrade anytime soon I'm afraid

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
I did well at my local car boot today:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32593&start=30

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom