Anyone know him? What a way to end something that haven't even started! :(

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 888

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
No idea who he is or what happened to cause his hissy fit, but I do know he sold hundreds of dollars worth of t-shirts on the basis all profit would be given to charity, so saying he's now going to keep the money with no explanation is not cool.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
lejackal said:
Honestly what is f-ing wrong with people?

Look at his FB profile - everything is about Star Wars. His profile pic is Star Wars, his cover photo is Star Wars, every photo or post he makes is Star Wars. It's people like this I find are the biggest drama queens. It's not healthy to get so sucked up in one thing that it rules your life. That's why they have these big bust ups.

spoons

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
lejackal said:
Honestly what is f-ing wrong with people?

Look at his FB profile - everything is about Star Wars. His profile pic is Star Wars, his cover photo is Star Wars, every photo or post he makes is Star Wars. It's people like this I find are the biggest drama queens. It's not healthy to get so sucked up in one thing that it rules your life. That's why they have these big bust ups.

When people have entirely non-personal profiles it makes me wonder if they are even real names that they are using

No idea whats got him into a tizz either - sounds like greed if he'd promised the cash to charity

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
I have my suspicions about what happened here, but I want to wait and see what explanation he offers before I jump to any conclusions.

No matter how bad a situation he was in, it's no excuse to take money from the group.

Be interested to know if any of you guys in the UK have ever heard of the guy. Might be helpful as to some of my suspicions.

spoons

Grand Master
Ross_Barr said:
I have my suspicions about what happened here, but I want to wait and see what explanation he offers before I jump to any conclusions.

No matter how bad a situation he was in, it's no excuse to take money from the group.

Be interested to know if any of you guys in the UK have ever heard of the guy. Might be helpful as to some of my suspicions.

His attention seeking posting and use of geo tags on maps is very reminiscent of one other notable FB fraud...

But I dont know him at all and he could have genuinely been upset by someone at Miami airport :roll:

Lindo

Sith Lord
perhaps he had a picture of darth vader as his passport photo and they didn't let him on the plane, only surmising as someone else said he only uses star wars photos

wrighty

Sith Lord
Ross_Barr said:

Spill the beans Ross, after a few drinks? :lol:

momike

Jedi Master
Lindo said:
perhaps he had a picture of darth vader as his passport photo and they didn't let him on the plane, only surmising as someone else said he only uses star wars photos

Word on the street is it involved lots of alcohol, GHB and a 12" rubber mamba

SOJ

Sith Lord
One of the admins has asked for a photo of his plane tickets and he's told them to go **** their mother then blocked them. Nice one Gazza.

lejackal

Grand Master
I could find his profile yesterday but can't today and having had no dealings with him and not being in the same group he can't possibly have blocked me so I would have to say this has just been a scam from the start

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
All very strange. I particularly don't get how his story has any relevance to quitting collecting.

yoda

Sith Lord
Its bad form keeping the t-shirts money if the profits wer for charity. I reread the op I think hes just quitting fb groups I don't think hes quitting collecting, maybe some guy did really screw him over as he said. Obviously he would have thought it was someone he could trust. And he has been just really pissed off and put up the post in the heat of the moment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom