SWFUK Jez to Oliver wish

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi guys,

As a side project to Jez's donations, young Oliver Ball will be joining Jez to wish him well on his Stormtrooper Ultra Marathon on 4th May.

You can read Olivers story here:

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/misc/articles/the-force-is-with-young-padawan-oliver-on-special-make-a-wish-trip/

It would be fantastic for him to be greeted by a box of Star Wars. I know its another ask, especially if you have pledged already, but if you want to get rid of that 15inch Kylo Ren you got in the Office Secret Santa, please let either myself, Daz or Stuart Skinner know.

No star wars will be refused.

Attachments

• 18051882_10155115443116411_91735589_n.jpg
    18051882_10155115443116411_91735589_n.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 596
  • 18052750_10155115443161411_1798914764_n.jpg
    18052750_10155115443161411_1798914764_n.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 591

Davaider

Padawan
I would like to give him a Lightsaber. It's a really cool piece that glows well in the dark and makes the sound effects too. It was the best 1 around at the time of last year. I see he already has a Lightsaber in the picture but hope this can add to his collection to Star Wars.

Good Luck tommorow Jez and for the other Marathon in May, Great work on the Banner Jason

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Davaider said:
I would like to give him a Lightsaber. It's a really cool piece that glows well in the dark and makes the sound effects too. It was the best 1 around at the time of last year. I see he already has a Lightsaber in the picture but hope this can add to his collection to Star Wars.

Good Luck tommorow Jez and for the other Marathon in May, Great work on the Banner Jason

Thanks buddy- i'll PM you

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
This is a great idea for an inspiring child. Every donation made towards this will be going to an amazing cause, I'll be pulling out some items today and maybe buying a few new bits too to donate.

I know grant has linked to the Jedi news page up top, but this link here takes you to the make a wish page and has some videos, they really moved me.

https://www.make-a-wish.org.uk/starwars

Like Grant said anyone who wants to send a donation can happily send to me too, the three of us will be at Pinewood supporting Jez in just under two weeks. I can't wait to meet Oliver, I'll make sure I video him receiving his donations from this thread as long as his parents are happy to let me.

Great offerings so far lads.

Lee, will send you a PM x

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just had the pleasure of Grant popping round to pick up a bundle of toys! Included a melting stormtrooper in there as that's probably what Jez will look like by the end :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
Guys this is amazing. Oliver's Mum Krista has been given permission to take Oliver out of school on Thursday May the 4th. He's really excited to come across to Pinewood and see what he can see. He doesn't know about this surprise toy box. I've told his Mum (just to check) and she's really happy.
This little lad has been through so much ****. It'll be great to see him smiling when he sees what has been gathered.
Top work SWFUK

coomber75

Sith Lord
Gutted I missed this post if it's not too late let me know and I will throw some items over... Modern and vintage

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Lads,

Just to let you knkw, im off work Thursday onwards and will start getting my package sorted tommorow. Does Oliver have favorite character?

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Lads,

Just to let you knkw, im off work Thursday onwards and will start getting my package sorted tommorow. Does Oliver have favorite character?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
Gutted I missed this post if it's not too late let me know and I will throw some items over... Modern and vintage

Of course it isn't pal, it's next Thursday we're up there so as long as they arrive to one of us by next Wednesday then be all good. And anything donated will be hugely appreciated. Just shoot me, grant or Daz a message and we can arrange where can be delivered pal.

_Lee_ said:
Lads,

Not 100% sure but get the impression obi-Wan and Darth Maul will be quite special to him. Thanks once again Lee, massively appreciated

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I sent my box Express delivery to Stu's today lads. I have the tracking number but its out in the car, ill let you know it.

I hope it makes Oliver happy :)

Lee

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
_Lee_ said:
I sent my box Express delivery to Stu's today lads. I have the tracking number but its out in the car, ill let you know it.

I hope it makes Oliver happy :)

Lee

Cheers Lee massive appreciation

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom