What's your Grail item !!!!

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi guys ,

I know this has been mentioned before , but slightly a different way !!

What's you Grail item ?

I mean what's the one item you might already have , or you are actively going after ?

Not pie in the sky , never happen !! Lol

Mine was my Palitoy Vader 12 back , I have other items rarer and worth more , but I wanted him because he was my figure ever bought for me in 1979 and always wanted a MOC of him !

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Ive been lucky enough to find my grail :D :D :D

Attachments

• IMG_9524.JPG
    IMG_9524.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 512

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Mines an EB mailaway kit. Got the envelope and stand and want the kit too but realistically not going to happen now. I'd be more than happy with loose figures (dont need to be sealed in baggies), the tray and tatty box but even for that you are looking at £750+ and can't justify it.

The grail I own is my 12 back display header I bought 18 months ago and set of 12 backs that even back in the 90's I never thought I'd own.

yoda

Sith Lord
Mine is a Luke Farmboy Moc graded. For the same reason this was one of my very first figures and favourite. Sadly I lost him somewhere along with my Han figure. Maybe they are somewhere together having another adventure.

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Mine was the Palitoy champagne that I heard might have still existed from an old memory that my uncle had when visiting my Granddad years back. He read my research articlen which mentioned them after I had spoken to Bob Brechin and he called me recollecting a conversation that they had years before regarding the od bottle.
I never knew if it actually existed and if it did where it was and how long it might take to surface so I was pleased when it did finally turn up.

For me my true grail.

file-1.jpg

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
laurencedyer said:
Mine was the Palitoy champagne that I heard might have still existed from an old memory that my uncle had when visiting my Granddad years back. He read my research articlen which mentioned them after I had spoken to Bob Brechin and he called me recollecting a conversation that they had years before regarding the od bottle.
I never knew if it actually existed and if it did where it was and how long it might take to surface so I was pleased when it did finally turn up.

For me my true grail.

file-1.jpg

Outstanding !!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
SW Palitoy Death Star Droid and R5D4. Originally had high hopes of actually getting these for my childhood focus, but starting to realise that it probably won't happen. Where are they all?!

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
30 Back Fett I owned one when I collected the first time but I sold him with a load of other rare Palitoy 30 backs in 2004. Now that I have started collecting again my first objective was to replace everything I previously owned and the 30 Back Fett is the last piece I need.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom