Palitoy Scout walkers

Floody

Youngling
Good morning all,
I'm looking to pick the brains of the hive mind.
My collecting focus is Palitoy and I'm currently zeroed in on the good old Scout Walker.
Two questions, if I may?
1) was there ever an Empire badged palitoy boxed scout walker released? I have the ROTJ badged version with Empire artwork, but I can't even find an image of an empire badged version.
2) my childhood walker came with a bagged AT AT driver. Has anybody come across ant surviving evidence of this?

Many thanks
Floody

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi Floody,

To the very best of my knowledge, no, Palitoy never released the Scout Walker in Empire packaging. Much like the Millennium Falcon which Kenner released in Star Wars packaging, but Palitoy didn't follow suit with until their Empire packaged version, Palitoy debuted the Scout Walker in Jedi packaging. If you want a Scout Walker that is in Empire packaging, you'll need to get a Kenner one:

SW 01.jpg

As for your second question, sorry, I can't help you with the pack in AT-AT Driver. I've never heard of it, however it certainly sounds like a perfectly possible and plausible pack-in, especially if your Scout Walker was bought before the AT-ST Driver figure appeared.

Thanks.

Jeremy

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
I too have never seen a Palitoy Jedi Scout Walker with a baggied AT-AT Driver 8)

Yep U want an Empire example, Kenner it is :!: I did it myself even though I am a Palitoy kinda guy too :wink:
As a kid no one really acknowledged a Scout Walker until Jedi but it did show up briefly in Empire.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Wasn't there talk on the SWFUK podcast, as it was back then, about an enigmatic childhood-owned ATAT Driver in a mysterious baggie?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom