Rogue one like it more every time I watch it..

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Loving Rogue one ! I'm actually thinking about buying some of the black series figures which to be honest I haven't bought any modern bits to keep since about 2007 but this film has really made me fall in love with Star Wars again and got the buzz back which I haven't really felt for the vintage lately.

Anyone else feel like this?

Awl Skulkerkey

Padawan
Rogue One is a brilliant addition to the Star Wars galaxy. Directed by a fan for the fans! You can see the care, love and detail of Gareth Edwards on the screen. He was once quoted as boasting 'I have the best job in the world!' when asked about being involved in Star Wars. Respect!

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Same for me, very enjoyable film and has the same feeling IMO as the original three. Have watched it around 6 or 7 times now and like it more each time. I also liked Force Awakens just not quite as much as Rogue One but still good :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Pretty much the same goes for me as all above, it really did bring me back to being a 6 year old watching ANH in the cinema on it's release. I was at an awards event a couple of months ago and Gareth Edwards was there who gave a very funny speech. Afterwards I jumped into a cab to go to some LA night club that everyone was off to and my mate waited for the next cab. Typically as my friend turned around Gareth was stood right next to him! I couldn't believe that I just missed my chance to congratulate him on the film and ask him a few questions but at least my mate is a big SW fan and made sure he spoke for me. Maybe one day I'll get the chance to do it myself.

Ian

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I agree Rogue One blew me away much more than TFA. I watched it just before Christmas and was thinking about it all over Christmas so much so I decided to start collecting again after a 13 year break in January of this year. Rogue One will have a special place in my heart along with the first three!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Rouge One had the feel of the original three films, so much better than TFA.
Have seen it three times now, gets better with every viewing.
Certainly is number 4 in the list of SW films.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
R1 is a GREAT addition to the franchise. I was looking forward to this film way more than I was TFA.

Lee and I had the soundtrack on for most of the way down to FF on Saturday morning, I think Giacchino did a truly excellent job with the score. John Williams is as much Star Wars as R2 and 3P0 so it could have ruined the film but I think he added a new spin on it, and it worked really well.

The Vader scene at the end redeemed the character from the prequels IMO, the last 20 minutes or so of the film are as good as any from the OT.

Good stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom